Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who here loves to Bass Fish in AZ?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Feb 2, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Spring is real close and some Saturday nights I like to sleep over at Bartlett and fish before bed and at first light. Then go wheeling. Anyone want to go fishing/wheeling sometime let me know. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Spring is real close and some Saturday nights I like to sleep over at Bartlett and fish before bed and at first light. Then go wheeling. Anyone want to go fishing/wheeling sometime let me know. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Biggest fish on my record was a striper out of Powell years ago, does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. pauly383

I'd love to hook a big striper . I haven't done lake powell yet. I believe only 3 kinds of people catch big fish:1. Pros who fish all the time. 2. Old people who earned it after years of trying. 3. And little kids ..... But not me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Sooner or later I will get a trophy, probably at Sagauro, they go over 8 lbs there a lot.

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

My son loves to bass fish, I like it but can take it or leave it (unless they're biting, then OUTA MY WAY! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ) Might join you up there when the nights are a bit warmer...

5. BadDog

I like catching stripers too... but they tend to slap me... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. pauly383

Would love to. Ther is a spot where if the water is @ 45 percent full has a bunch of dead trees sticking out of the water, the fish love it. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I like catching stripers too... but they tend to slap me... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd love to hook a big striper . I haven't done lake powell yet. I believe only 3 kinds of people catch big fish:1. Pros who fish all the time. 2. Old people who earned it after years of trying. 3. And little kids ..... But not me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Sooner or later I will get a trophy, probably at Sagauro, they go over 8 lbs there a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was number 3 at the time, I think I was 10 at the time. Caught it at the damn, which I guess I can consider special these days thanks to some jerkwads wanting 72 virgins /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. pauly383

If I don't catch a big one , I'd take a whole day of these: [​IMG]

10. BadDog

That would be fun on an ultra-light...

11. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

MMMMMMM, b a a s s s f i s h i n g,,, anything to get away from the city and the ol' ladies,, /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifer i mean traffic. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. pauly383

[ QUOTE ]
    anything to get away from the city and the ol' ladies

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta get yo-self an ol' ladie, that lets u play with "TOYS" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. t's85chevyk5

t's85chevyk5 Registered Member

I love bassn. I would like to go but its hard for me to meet up with other people for that type stuff. Its the school and work that takes all my time. but let me know next time your planning on going. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. pauly383

I may not end up sleeping over and fishing this weekend. Got to pick up furniture Sunday. This spring/summer, gonna hit the lake alot. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Ignato

Ignato Registered Member

I'd LOVE to go sometime. Meet some fellow k5ers and stuff. I'm gonna definitally be out at the lakes this summer... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

16. t's85chevyk5

t's85chevyk5 Registered Member

ill have a lot more time in the summer for that fun stuff. it will be sweet!
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

17. pauly383

Great, looks like several of us are into it. Sometime in the warmer near future we should plan a run on fr42 again so we can stay and fish afterwards. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif