Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who here runs Windows XP and has "Plus!" for Windows XP?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, May 9, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Mar 14, 2002
    Who here runs Windows XP and has \"Plus!\" for Windows XP?

I'm just curious...Anyone here have XP and Plus! for XP? Plus! is kinda like an entertainment upgrade thingy...Has some new desktop themes, some bad ass looking screen savers, and most importantly some cool new games. The best one is a computer remake thing of the classic game "Labyrinth"....ya know the one with the wooden table thing with abunch of holes, and the steel ball you have to manuver thorugh the maze by tilting the table. This game takes up waay to much of my time..lol. Anyways..the reason I am posting this is cause I'm surious if anyone has completed the 16th level? it's been driving me nuts...Been at it for like a week now and I can't do it.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Aug 14, 2001
    Re: Who here runs Windows XP and has \"Plus!\" for Windows XP?

Yeah I run XP and PLUS. I like that Russian square game. I am not very good at the Labrynth game. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif