Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who in AZ would be interested in...UPDATED

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Burbinator, Dec 21, 2001.

1. Burbinator

Burbinator 1/2 ton status

UPDATE: My wheels and tires are available TODAY. Who wants them?

I'm debating on replacing the rims and tires on my '91 within the next month or two and am curious if anyone local to me (Phoenix area) would be interested in them.

The rims are 16.5" X 8.25" steel chrome spokes, 8 lug. Tires are BFG AT KO's, 31 X 10.5 X 16.5 with about 3K on them now and have not seen any trail use. I'm not really interested in shipping, but I'll deliver in the Phx area, nor do I want to separate. Pictures can be seen via the link in my sig.

This is all contingent upon getting the new rims and tires, which will happen, just not sure of the exact time frame yet. Let me know if interested...

Thanks!

The learning curve is a toll road...ride with someone who has already paid!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/abshort>U.S.S. Nimitz II</a><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Burbinator on 12/26/01 11:35 AM.</FONT></P>

2. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

Re: Who in AZ would be interested in...

how much?
    maybe interested for street set. i have 36swampers for the trail

chrome sucks

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I'm also interested... those would go nice on my 77 C20 suburban, which currently runs lil 9.50x16.5's. Juan has first dibs of course, and at worst, I'll see if I can't find some nice wide 31's or 32's and throw those on my spare set of 9.75x16.5 outlaw II rims. goodyear has some 32x14.50-16.5's special order... only problem is they're bias ply tires which isn't too incredibly bad as long as I drive the truck often enough to keep them from flat spotting.

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>

4. Burbinator

I'm thinking about $500, considering that they (tires and wheels) are relatively new with 3K on them. Let me know if that works for you...

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/abshort>U.S.S. Nimitz II</a>

5. Burbinator

Top...

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/abshort>U.S.S. Nimitz II</a>