Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who is bringing kids to Holister?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Burt4x4, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I am bringing my son Tyler(8) and my nephew Josh(13).
    They asked me last night if any other kids will be there and I wasn't sure of the answer??? So.....?????
    Oh and anyone haveing trouble sleeping at night? MAN I can't get my brain OFF when I hit the sheets!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Blazer this Blazer that aaarrrggggghhhhhhhh
    I am SOOOOOO ready to get away from this rat race!!!!!!!!!!!! I can taste it!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

I feel you bro....! (from Jerry McGuire) /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Last night I was on a conference call with one of my customers pretty late....I didn't even get into the "man space" until 8PM.

I got to open up my "new" 1-Ton CV Driveshaft from Jesse @ High Angle Drivline with the 1410 Yokes....DAMN, those things are HUGE! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Scott (4x4HIGH) came over and we pulled the pinion assembly out of the 14BFF, and took it to his shop, pressed out the old crushsleeve/bearings, etc. and installed the new MONDO yoke / bearings / crush sleeve / nut /etc. It took almost 15 TONS of pressure to separate the original parts!

So now the pinion is all good with correct preload, so all I have to do now is re-install it, and get that new driveshaft in there! Add some brakelines, fluid, etc. and I might finally be ready to go.....

I was up 'til 11PM last night, and up this morning at 5AM. I have a feeling that's how the next few days are ALL going to be......can't sleep anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    (That's for you Burt!) /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I'll have my 2 girls with me.. And my son should be out there on saturday... I think Goldrush is also getting Dakota...Dan

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Oh boy Greg your 72 is gonna be (or is) BaddAss!! I can't wait to see it!

Dan- Maby your girls can keep my son out of the mud hole this time? NOT! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I'm sure he will be a mud child once again /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    Hey Dave if you read this and are bringing Dakota then bring his bike again and I will bring Tyler's too!
    I realy don't want to be here at work anymore!!! Tick Tock Tick Tock
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif
    Feeewwwwww I feel alittler better now!!

5. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

I will bring Kyle 7 and Kevin 6 they can play who gets the MUD in the EYE first. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif They love 4wd events and help out alot.WE are just getting ready to take the Cruzer out to the rock pile to play A little /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool!
    Last year my son was chasing frogs(dime size)into the deep mud, I almost had to throw him a line!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif but he made it out on his own power /forums/images/icons/grin.gif they do have showers for them too so it's all good!!!
    See ya then!!

7. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey burt my boy daniel will be there. Now we just have to keep them in sight this time (no poison oak)and no more "dirt angels"

8. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahaha LOL! I hear ya on the POak /forums/images/icons/mad.gif I hate that stuff! I managed to avoid it on that Sunday we played out there! I am gonna look for some kinda oak repelent of some kind today at lunch. Bring his bike if you want too, my son will have his.

9. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

I second that NOT WANTING TO Be at that four letter word that starts with W...
    LATER

10. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

Hey Steve, I'm bringing.........me, and im just a big kid, does that count??? Oh and hey, at least when your boy plays in the mud there are no pools of flaming ATF involved, which is more than i can say for the so cal guys, but we wont mention any names (Triaged), Just do us a favor and make sure you guys got your extiguishers handy if Dan starts heading toward the mud.

11. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahahah LOL you got it bro! I have 2 in my K5 so I'll keep an eye out for the smoke!! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

12. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Well BURT I'll be bringing a few but I'm leaving them in the pool where the water is bule. eeewwa /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Now those are some song lerics (sp?)

13. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Who is bringing kids to Holister?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I am bringin atleast 12 of mine.They are all labled,and are coming in a form of a case with handles /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Burt,

Ya I'm bringing his bike and mine to. Is Tyler bringing his BB gun or his sling shot again?

David

15. yellowmoon

yellowmoon Registered Member

Bringing my three kids, ages 11-15. This will be all of our first four wheel event. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

16. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Yup. 2bbguns and two wrist rockets. Gonna setup a tin can ally for him. But that means I have to empty some cans for them to shoot, wana help /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    we are almost there!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

17. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I think Im gonna bring my air pistol too now /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

I think I'm going to go buy Dakota a BB gun. I think he's old enough even if his mother doesn't think so!!

David

19. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Heck ya Bro! Just keep it with you and everytime he visits he can shoot some cans and stuff. He will be all that much more excited to come see you/forums/images/icons/smile.gif. I have rules my son must follow or the gun gets taken away!! The last thing I need is someones truck getting shot /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

20. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!! I bought a package of 12 paper rifle targets they can nail up on a tree and shoot at. Uh forgot to get nails. Can you bring a couple?

I'm heading off to work now.

Then in three hours to get Dakota.

Then off to HH.

Daivd