Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who is going to EJS this year or Farmington?

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Storm Trooper, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Just trying to figure out where everyone is going this year for Easter this year. If I go to EJS, I will be going early this year so I can get back in time to head out to the CK5 gear salt water testing grounds in the Virgin Islands /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif.
    I will try my best to see how the shirts and hats hold up to salt water, island drinks, suntan lotion etc. I want to make sure you guys are getting your money's worth!
    Anyway, I heard some of you will be bailing on EJS for Farmington this year instead. Please post the dates you are going to either place. Dam! I can't wait to start wheel'in again......... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Dave, I'm planning on April 2-5 (Fri-Mon) right now, haven't made reservations yet.

3. Storm Trooper

Yeah, I'm thinking of about the same time frame. I need to get back to get some work done before I take off to the V.I.
    I heard that Tim and some of the other guys are thinking of Farminton instead but I don't know for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I'd love to just take the whole month off if I could /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Staying at Motel 6 again? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

That trip has moved to memorial week after Las Cruces NM /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Have fun at EJS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Just made my EJS reservation at Motel 6 aka NightWrencher's Delight; arriving Thursday, leaving Tuesday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Storm Trooper

Good Toby! Maybe I can do both!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Michael, Sounds good to me, I'll be there, wrench in hand....if needed. Guess I'll get my room booked too.
    John is doing some major work to his truck and said he should be done before EJS (I Hope /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif)
    I hope the Salt Lake guys can make it too.
    See you there! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. Storm Trooper

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER FORUM.
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN IN EJS TOPIC IS HERE