Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who is Going to Naches This Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by donimator, May 8, 2004.

1. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Memorial Day weekend is just a few weeks away! Who wants to go? We will be camping in the Long Meadow again just like the past few years. How many fullsizes can we get out there this year? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

If you want to go, let me know and I can post some directions and add you too the list.

Here is the list of people going and what they are driving:

Don and Kate (Donimator) /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif and /forums/images/graemlins/truck.giftowing big ass 28 ft travel trailer /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifwith gas please
    Shane and Erika (leadfoot067) /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif towing tent trailer
    Fred and Sue /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif and motorhome
    Jeremy L./forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. avgas

avgas 1/2 ton status

Wish I could go but my rig is out for the next month at least. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

3. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Come as just a spectator. There is always room on someones rig for a spotter. Infact I need a camera man. I have a camcorder, but I hate filming. I would rather be wheeling /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

if I can get my rig up and running in the next 2 weeks I will be there for sure i didnt get to go last year and I was so /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I gotta go this year.

5. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

my sister and her husband will be there too

6. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Have you heard what the conditions are up there? Will we be able to get to the funny rocks and moon rocks?

Anyways I am still up in the air on going, if I can swing it I will go even if it's as a passenger, but I will have to tent it again, tent trailer still needs a few things done to it. I don't mind taking pictures n stuff either.

So are you driving both vehicles up Don? You gonna have room for a passenger? Just wondering so I can consider the options.

7. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

if he dosent i will it is just going to be me in my rig I think my girlfriend my come too but if she does she is taking her k5 so I will have lots of spare room.

8. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I am not sure how the snow is up there. They opened up Chinook Pass this week. Hopefully with all this good weather we have been having it melts the snow down enough on the trail to allow us to make it to the funny and moon rocks. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

There is going to be lots of room. I am going to be driving the 1 ton towing the new trailer. Kate will be driving the 4x4. I am sure she wants a passenger to help with everything. I hope she can handle the big truck. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

9. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

oh yeah, when is everyone going up?

AND

I will see when I get back from LA on the 22nd, if I do well on my Las Vegas run then I will go for sure /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but I may be totally broke...haha *may* more like will be broke /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif but we'll see ya know...

10. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Me and Shane are heading up on Wednesday the 26th to get a spot reserved for all of us and get settled in. Most people are coming up on Thursday for Friday as far as I know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I am heading up early thursday morning. cant remember how long it takes to get ther though. so not sure what time i will actually be there.

12. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

only a few hours to make the drive with chinook pass open. About an hour to Bonney Lake, and then about an hour or so to the pass from there, and its not far from chinook pass as i recall... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

13. avgas

avgas 1/2 ton status

Hey can a car travel in to where you guys are camping?

14. leadfoot067

yes a car can get to the camping area...easily /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.....u gonna be there?

15. avgas

avgas 1/2 ton status

I think so, It would give me the opportunity to meet some of you guys if nothing else. I've been on here for nearly a year now and I've only met trucks4me. Plus being a spotter would be great experience for me.

So yeah probably /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. leadfoot067

so youll be the spotter and camera man /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif...cool

17. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ya we need as many camera men and spotters as we can get. it will be my girlfriends firt time to and she will defenatly need a spotter.

18. leadfoot067

just a note here to make things easier...please have tow points front and rear of some sort.....you will need them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well I got a winch on the front along with a huge bumper and a tow package in the rear I might have to figure something out or my girlfriends truck though.

20. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

we dont plan on it this year since were getting married on that saturday, but we will be around local... if you get over there and have a stub shaft repeat then call my cell, we may make the drive for a parts run /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif