Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who is this a$$hat?!?!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 2Dogs, Jun 20, 2003.

1. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Fumes will be there to welcome him..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

If I recall correctly, Mr. "1ton Blazer" is registered as "1tonBlazer93" here at CK5. I believe he got run off the site "street justice" style after he started threatening one of our female members by PM. Let me double check and I'll let you know....

EDIT

Yep, that's him. If you want to spook him, his name is Virgil. I'll bet if you use his first name in a reply to him it will make him think twice about lipping off again.

Here's a link to his CK5 profile - CLICK HERE

4. Can Can

BTW, the way I remembered him was that I PMed him and asked him to stop harrassing said female member. It might be hard to believe, but I was actually kinda nice. He replied with a smart alec/tough guy reply that I didn't appreciate very much.

Moral of the story- I never forget a dickhead...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    BTW, the way I remembered him was that I PMed him and asked him to stop harrassing said female member. It might be hard to believe, but I was actually kinda nice. He replied with a smart alec/tough guy reply that I didn't appreciate very much.

Moral of the story- I never forget a dick...... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed it...

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

lol. he got awfull quiet /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

With a name like Virgil, what do you expect. The dude prolly went home every day from grade school with a wedgie and a black eye /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Threatened one of our female members huh????????????

Hmm, wonder what he would say if he knew old Bubba Ray was bringing his work toys with him............Ain't qualified for no expandable, but could probably borrow a PR-24 from work........A little "cayenne" for his food...........Ummm, handcuffs, could get kinky at the 'Fest....................

HEY FUMES!!!!!!!!!!! Y'ALL READING THIS?????????????? Y'all know how us big country boys like city boys, better keep me away from your "stash" at the Fest..........................

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Nah, wait........Forget that, wonder what a pig looks like raping a white man??????? Could be a hoot and a holler'in knee slapp'in good time.................

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Can Can

[ QUOTE ]
    Moral of the story- I never forget a dick

[/ QUOTE ]

You never forget a dick? Keep your sexual orientation out of things, brother. If you like cruisin' the Hershey Highway it's nobody's business but your own...... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. Confedneck

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Moral of the story- I never forget a dick

[/ QUOTE ]

You never forget a dick? Keep your sexual orientation out of things, brother. If you like cruisin' the Hershey Highway it's nobody's business butt your own...... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    do i have to keep fixing things for you? LOL LOL

11. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifi never would have guessed. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. Confedneck

sorry guys...hate to dissapoint you and all but im straight... K5Dan... you'd never have guessed anything unless someone helped you out...

13. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

straight homo-sexual that is /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Confedneck

you scared of gay guys? did the catholic priest get to you? lol lol

15. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

your not gonna make me relive it are you /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I believe he got run off the site "street justice" style after he started threatening one of our female members by PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I remember him.... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

17. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    sorry guys...hate to dissapoint you and all but im straight... K5Dan... you'd never have guessed anything unless someone helped you out...

[/ QUOTE ]

if your strait then why do you have a pic of your boyfiends as your avitar? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Confedneck

OUCH lol good one...anyways. i think that branndonC character is that asshat you mentioned... LOL

19. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Someone deleted the post..... The Mods usually don't so it was probably that jerk.

I know what his ride looks like now - /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

20. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Maybe he read this thread over here.... he was the guy who was harrassing me.... unless there was more? I really hope he doesn't show up. Last thing I want for the weekend is deal with this guy again. But of course if he does, and he mouths off, I'm sure he'll get his head knocked in by the others. Not to mention I will have my paintball gun... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif