Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who knows--i might be in a mag one of these days.(Las Cruses Chili Chalange

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SCOOBYDANNN, Feb 23, 2003.

1. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Mabye just mabye-----Finally got a lot of the bugs worked out on my truck and took it to the Las Cruses chili challange. Needless to say it was awesome. <font color="red">I WAS THE ONLY FULLSIZE THERE /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif </font> people were looking at me like i was nust for taking my truck throught some places but i made it.---no breakage for me there was one place i wouldnt go not because i couldnt make it but because the yota infront of me took for ever and i knew i was going to take longer and hold up the line. ill get pictures as soon as my frined sends them to me (forgot the camera /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) i was the first one to go the farthest on the car crush competition (must be a wheelbase thing /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif) well to make this long story short the mags were taking pictures at the car crush and one of the trails i was on so well see.

2. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Re: Who knows--i might be in a mad one of these days.(Las Cruses Chili Chalange

I've been doin' the j**p runs for years cause till lately not many fullsizes here actually go wheelin.Magazine cameras seem to only take pics of Heeps for some reason,even when they say they want fullsize on the trails.Guess we just make it look to easy sometimes.I did make it into Petersons at the Smokey Mtn. Trek in 90,but, they didn't print my name.LOL,mabey you'll get in one /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Way to go Danny /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Any pics...?!?!

Marv

4. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

we got some pics but they are all on someone elses camera---josh--the guy w/ the red toyota in Las Cruses (Pep's roommate) will be getting most if not all of the pictures and i will get them to you as soon as i get them---it was a blast---

5. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but i made it.---no breakage for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes for a nice ending to a good day, that's for sure!
    It'll be awesome to have your 15 seconds of fame, keep us posted! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif