Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who knows subaru's?

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by MilpitasK5, Jun 24, 2004.

1. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Who knows subaru\'s?

I'm lookin' for a DD and I'm pretty much decided on a 1999-2001 Outback Legacy Wagon.
    I know 2000 was the transition and I know transitional years could be bad news but I don't think there are many changes other than the body style ~as far as I've found through my research~.
    Anything I need to look out for? I'm going to see this one that has 59K miles (1999) and it already had the 60K service completed.
    TIA

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Re: Who knows subaru\'s?

Never owned one, sorry[​IMG]

3. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I don't know much about this car yet, but a friend is selling a 97 Outback here for about $6000.00. Let me know if interested and I will get more info. Thanks.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

hit up www.ultimatesubaru.net... Anything you could ever want to know about Subarus you can find out there... And see some little cars with lift kits and 31" tires /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif