Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who knows their stuff about animals?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by colbystephens, Dec 5, 2006.

1. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

the left eye of one of my cats waters constantly. he's always happy and as normal as a cat can be (he's super crazy, hyper and overly affectionate). just curiuos if i should be concerned about his eye. here's a pic of our cats - the one in question has the white chin.

IM000797.jpg

IM000798.jpg

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

The amatuer Doc is in:

Sometimes the tear ducts don't form properly. You should always double check with a qualified Vet but that was the answer I received. If it isn't pink/red or swollen and she doesn't seem to be affected by it that would be my best guess.

We adopt discarded cats. I think I've experienced nearly every horrible cat ailment known to man.

Megacolon
    Taxiplasmosis
    Pelvic Blood Clotting
    et,et.

Thank Jebus for a watering eye.

EDIT: I'm assuming it's the right side - as in her right.

3. SkysTheLimit

SkysTheLimit 1/2 ton status

One of my cats has the same thing. His right eye waters alot and the crud builds up from time to time. It doesn't bother him and he's figured out how to clean it with his paw. The vet said it wasn't infected and isn't a problem. Never hurts to double check just in case your situation is different.