Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who likes Whiners?.. Its easy to bitch.. take the ticket like a man...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by camiswelding, May 11, 2004.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Having been one of those cops for 25 years of my life after reading all of these posts I wondered if some even were worthy of response...
    As an L. A. Policeman I saw on average 5000 cars a day... any one of them could be stopped as its very easy for EVERYONE to violate some vehicle code...
    80 percent of felony arrests start from simple traffic stops..taking a doper or bad guy off the streets.
    I treated everyone with respect at the get go and then went up or down from there. You really think its making my day to stop someone... possibly get in a fight, get shot, get a citizens complaint, get sued, get disciplined, get hurt(which I was ...many times), get aggravation, have little kids video tape you asking if youre going to beat mommy and daddy like rodney king, just for the fun of writing a ticket... when I could kick back and just look at the world go by,, answer my calls and go home on time... gee let me think about this...
    no.. society expects a policeman to be fair and enforce the laws WE,, note WE,,, voted to be on the books..Laws were made because idiots are sick, crazy, psycho or just plain impolite.... we are a nation of them... different than some towel headed terrorist whose law is an ak47...
    With no disrespect some of you have maturity issues...your mommy and daddy may not have spent enough time with you.
    I would politely suggest the United States Marine Corp.. or feel free to make a difference and become a policeman...
    I was a hippy in the 60's then I realized... stop bitching and make the world better..
    What are you doing? Just bitching?
    In the time some of you put into these posts you could have called your local recruiter, called an old person, done somethng nice for somebody, volunteered to take a disabled kid for a ride in your k5....no for a small percentage of you,,,very small thankfully.... you just want to whine..
    just below my ck5 sticker its says..
    No Whiners Here
    Who Likes a Whiner Poll
    ..click below

2. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Whining about whiners whining will not win the whiners wit.

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Whiners suck.

Bitchers rule.

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Well said! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Whining about whiners whining will not win the whiners wit.

[/ QUOTE ]
    yes but his post makes a very good point.

Semper Fi.

Grant

6. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Shut yer pie hole and join the Marines! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Shut yer pie hole and join the Marines! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Like we would want him /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Like we would want him

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? Think of it as comic relief! 'cept for on the range though..that could be just plain silly. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Like we would want him

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point.
    I don't think we would have wanted him either, not even as an 88M

10. camiswelding

cannon fodder... or manual targeting data,,, use him with a flag at the 500 meter line

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Good point.
    I don't think we would have wanted him either, not even as an 88M

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

12. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    ...your mommy and daddy may not have spent enough time with you.
    I would politely suggest the United States Marine Corp..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah send them my way I like the whiners..........

13. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

ok, here my 2 cents. i get my tickets with ease, usually cause it's my fault. i take it pay for it and go on about my business. they're doing their job, and i'm doing mine. of course here's the short list of offenses recieved so far.

1. passing on the right hand shoulder
    2. speeding 44 in a 25
    3. speeding 54 in a 35
    4. speeding 72 in a 55
    5. speeding 83 in a 65
    6. speeding 84 in a 65
    7. impersonating and officer blue lights(shocker)$285
    8. speeding 42 in a 35

of course there are the fixits as well
    1. mud flaps
    2. fenderflares
    3. blue lights
    4. blus license plate lens
    5. uncovered off-road lights
    6. cracked windshield(which has to be fixed in 48hr. or no dirvey)
    7. the usual trun out and brake light outs
    8. noise violation(no muffler and blown cat)

14. camiswelding

motivation platoon time on the confidence course,oh dark thirty, god pssin on ya... that would bring getting a ticket from a bike cop into perspective I would say
    hangin out in Bagdaddy...eating mres ..sleeping in a donkey ditch... having AHHHChmed capping his ak at you,,, yea that would bring being at a pallet burning party into perspective
    lets see... cruising the afhginny border... you know,, at night,, 4 wheeling with the hvee... jus kicken with the buds... getting sniped by some cave dweller... yep... that brings getting a ducket from mr donut holer into perspective....
    so... still want to whine to the rest of us... not sure whiners will find a friendly crowd here
    cam

15. sr175

sr175 Registered Member

Good point lots of whiners. It sucks that our society pisses on cops and sticks up for degenerates. People need to stick up for cops and our troops by being in either or. If you didnt spend the time then dont whine about them doing their job. Take it like a man. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Yes I did spend 10 years in the military. How much did you spend??? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm seeing alot of one sided replys. I can't speak for anybody else, but I have seen some cops get way out of line. I belive the vast majorty of cops are good people doing a hard job, but I don't delude myself into rejecting the thought that there are some cops on a power trip. I'm not going to defend a cops action without seeing what happened, I'm also not going to condem said officer for the same reson. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

here's food for thought. the average person breaks the law 80 times to each ticket recieved. so multiply the 16 offenses by the 80 and there you have it. over 1200 violations and wow, only a slap on the hand for em. wish taxes worked out the same way. any how, bend over and take it. its gonna hurt less than if you try an fight it. just ask those inhumane SOB's over in Icrack we tortured, who kill innocent people, who choose to be there out of stupidity, and you have a solution filled full of crap. what i'm trying to say is yes its bad he was murdered. he choose to be there, his fault. them bad, us good. duh. wow this got going every where in a short time.anyhow

18. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

like i said in another post ,i have alot of friends and family that are cops. and one of them is a dick,but my other bud is cool as hell.tou get what you get ,just like every other place you do buisness with,some are cool,some aren't. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

19. camiswelding

dillon... I would say you are single handedly paying the city coffers for modesto....
    blue lights? that I got to hear... what were you doing with blue lights? Ive met you and youre no propeller head... whats up?
    as far as my paid "vacation" time with uncle.... cone of silence.... Im too old to play with the green meanies anymore... Ive had my fun runs on "da beach" and I ran the little slide for life thing down san diego way...warm weather Marines.. got to love them.... I did visit nice places south of the border once or twice in my life thankyou mr pineapple face... arriba los manos!
    btw... Im staying clear of Modusto... sounds like youre a ticket magnet..... youd better join up while you still can drive
    c

20. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Re: Who likes Whiners?.. Its easy to bitch.. take the ticket like a man... *DELETED*

Post deleted by 1-ton