Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who lives in Plano, TX??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I ordered a body lift kit from someone there who I haven't heard from in about a week and a half. I sent my money and the kit should be here this week... Anyone wanna go get my money back or my lift kit if it's not here in the next couple weeks? Preferrably in the messiest way possible? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Carl you need to go to the f@rd site... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifJ/K give it a week more... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm at explorer4x4.com and 4x4ord.com, but can't leave CK5... even though I haven't had a Chevy for over a year, and that one lasted me 8 months...

My mom has a Chevy until it rusts away to tires and seats, so there... And I have my eye on a beat up S-15 pickup, just need $1500 before it's sold and it's mine... Gotta save my pennies and find a better job. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

You need to give them a bit more time to let you know what's up... stuff happens and that amount of time really isn't bad... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So.... Yer sayin I should be patient??? What's WRONG with you?!?!?!?!

I guess I should be patient, I'm not planning to install it until sometime next year; maybe even next summer... Whenever I have $700 to spare for the 31" tires.

6. AGM

AGM Registered Member

If the guy's last name is Hines you'll probably never see your parts or money back. But like Steph said, a week and a half isn't bad. Sometimes people have things come up. We had a member who was in the hospital for some time and owed alot of members parts but it all got worked out in the end.

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Oh yeah I forgot about ol' Bruce... wonder if it is him? If it is and you sent him a USPS money order through the mail, file a postal fraud claim on him... he's got quite a rep for ripping off folks! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Alright he reappeared... Got my check and is sending the kit today... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif