Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who makes a good body lift

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by flblazer, Jul 22, 2001.

1. flblazer

flblazer 1/2 ton status

i have now 4" / want to but a 3" body?

can some 1 find me a ford i need to take a pee k5s kick a$$ still peein on that ford just have to keep goin

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

You have a 4" body lift right now?

What kind is it? Home made or the graphite spacers like the other 3" kits have?

If they are the graphite or plastic spacers, I may be interested in them. Let me know and I will buy you the 3" blocks you want.

<font color=blue>Daddy told me while learning to pee......"if you shake it more than twice, then you are playing with it!!!"</font color=blue>

3. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Keith has a 4" suspension lift and wants to add a 3" bodylift.

Just about all the B/L kits on the maerket are pretty good now. The biggest problem w/ them is you have to relocate your bumpers yourself. Pretty much all it is is 3" tall spacers w/ long bolts for the body, and the misc peices needed to lenghten the shifters etc. Be sure to trim the fan shroud to fit the fan after the body is lifted. I am not saying a person can go out and buy/ make a bunch of stuff and make their own, but theres really not much to it. For what they cost it's not worth the headaches of figuring out what all you need.

Out of 100,000 sperm, YOU were the fastest?? [​IMG]

4. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Performance Accessories makes a good one. That's the one that I have. Now that I have found someone to do it cheap, then it will definately end up on my truck.

Pedal mashed and KICK'N ASS!
    WFO! Wide [censored]'n OPEN!

5. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

I agree performance accesories has been my favorite for a few years now!I have installed at least 5 in the last 2 years and the extra litlle headaches are worth the extra 3" you get!!!

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Did you guys have to lengthen your shifters for them to work properly? I was thinking about doing a body lift but I don't have access to a welder.

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles