Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who Remembers???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Impex, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

I remember the old school CK5.com boards! I remember Burt4x4, Moose, couple others i can't think of right now but who else remembers that board??!

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Brians60

with the brand new 14FFs, no idea where he went /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I was a member of the old boards but I got a new username after the first upgrade. I remember WhiteKnight(not the TTC chick, the old guy), BigBurb, Michael, Blazer79, Depdog, Gold Rush, 82K5 etc...

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh boy, another reminice about the past post /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

yup, I remember...those were the days /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

When I found this place it had only one message board and Steve had it for only 73-91 K5s...Then I showed up and it went to 69-91 K5s /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Oh and the UAV had 10bolts /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I can't even remember what happened yesterday... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Thats when everyone ran what they had. Those were the days when no one got bashed for running 10bolts and just having fun with what they had.
    What happened?
    Now it seems a majority of people have the...I MUST HAVE 1TONS BEFORE I GO ANYWHERE. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Was also when you knew everyone on the board. This place sure has changed over the years /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Was also when you knew everyone on the board. This place sure has changed over the years

[/ QUOTE ] That was nice wasn't it...? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif