Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who runs ag tires???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jaysonsk5, Oct 2, 2006.

1. jaysonsk5

jaysonsk5 1/2 ton status

i have been thinking about running a 44ish Ag tire on my buggy. if you can post up pics and any info on your Ag tire fun. do you like them, were they a pain in the a$$. I'm thinking that a off road tire for a off road truck is the way to go. any way I'm looking for some help or insight from someone who has already run ags before i waste a bunch of cash. it will be a fun buggy that sees dirt and mud. thanx:D

2. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

3. 79mudder

79mudder Registered Member

i got em on my blazer there like 42in tall and 13 in wide i i still have 1/2 ton axles with a welded up rear end. they work great the only problem i have is at certain speeds the whole front end will start to shake my friend was watching me in the mud one time and he said it looked like the front wheels one went one way and the other went the other way. i think what they call it is death wobble, its not driven on the road so i aint too worried about right now. ive went alot of places my friend couldnt and hes got 38in boggers mabe cause i got a couple inches higher.i love em they make my 35s look like tiny. sorry no camera for pics.

4. REDCRO_REDNECK

REDCRO_REDNECK 1/2 ton status

ran them on a 1948 willys 29x12.5-15 could follow 35's in the mud, you will love them for mud esspecally when you go farther in 2wd than most in 4