Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHO SAID MICHEAL MOORE COULD COME HERE??!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Sep 19, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif That loudmouth windbag of donkey diarhia is gonna be speaking down at utah vally state college in oct the student goverment is paying him 40k for it. there has been such a loud outcry against it that they have been ordered by the college administrators t either find a right winger to counter mr moore, or forget the whole thing, they are trying to get sean hannity( that would be great to see).
    there is also a a petition going around to to get micheal moore banned from the campus, no one really likes his uneducated, self serving, liberal, should- have- been- born- french- ass anyway
    ! I'm going to go practice throwing eggs! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

On sean hannity's show he openly accepted any invitations. On his show they claim that it was 50K, which is ALL of their money. Sean suggested that he and Moore debate, and the 50K should go to the winner's choice of charities.

3. unclematty

The other 10k is for transport and security( lord only knows HE is gonna need it here!) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Start poisoning all the super jumbo burgers int he area, he'll go down fast

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Start poisoning all the super jumbo burgers int he area, he'll go down fast

[/ QUOTE ] Thanks RJ ,I like shooting whiskey outta my nose.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Eh it's no use stating the obvious bullshit this man says, so go straight for the fat and ugly jokes

OPERATION DOUBLE BACON BURGER OF DOOM IS A GO!!!

Man sometimes people order very large scary sandwhiches where I work, I mean. a pound of hamburger, four pieces of cheese, bacon, and all the other crap thats available? Ouch my heart!

Whiskey out your nose must hurt. With all your drinking, do you gow ith cheap? I've had two litres of Daniels for months and I almost have one gone.....

7. unclematty

I'm hoping that we can get his ass banned so he just flat can't speak.
    ( me inthe background, making cow shiite balls to freeze for the october brewhaha) /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I would pay money to see Sean Hannity talk a good ass whoopin all up and down that POS maggot liberal.
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. unclematty

with any luck we'll end up with just Hannity /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm going to go practice throwing hand grenades!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif!!

Keep up the good work /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Yet another [censored] that could catch a round to the head tomorrow and I wouldn't feel bad at all.

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I agree with You on that one Tim.

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    with any luck we'll end up with just Hannity /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If they turned it into a Hannity/Moore debate, I garauntee Moore would refuse to show up... O'Reilly had to stop his car and jump out when he saw Moore on a street corner in Boston just to make a deal with him about coming on the show... My gues is Moore will shy away from anyone that might paint him into a corner he can't weasel out of...

14. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

Hannity/Moore debate? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif...i think you guy mean Hannity by himself debate!!! Moore don't know sheeeeeit when it comes to politics. We could bash on Moore for years...the sad thing is that young adults at the college are actually going to pay to listen to the fat f*ck blab lies and b/s....if eggs and hand grenades are gonna be tossed, the Moore queers/supporters should be included in the assault!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the sad thing is that young adults at the college are actually going to pay to listen to the fat f*ck blab lies and b/s....if eggs and hand grenades are gonna be tossed, the Moore queers/supporters should be included in the assault!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    whats sad is that I'm sure a lot of my peers will believe everything he says and become some illinformed liberal trash. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

16. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

how about a happy note on a depressing thread!!! not to steal or nothin!!! but you guys check out the Sunday BOTD's????? terrific day brightner!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif