Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who says ya can't have fun at work?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

So Jesse's been ****in with his truck all this week tryin to get a carb tuned. Today, about every 45 minutes we'd hear him at the other end of the shop tryin to do burnouts...He runs a pretty damn healthy big block 454 with aluminum heads and NOS. 100 shot I think. It rattles the shop when he romps on it...So I took some pictures-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's kind hard to tell in the pictures, but the axle wrap is sooo scary I thought I was gonna have to run for cover first time I saw it...pinion prolly wraps up 15*+ when he gets on it.... :blink:

And these are just some cool shafts I've put together....Dual 42* CV goin on a huge Superduty and a two piece thing goin on a buggy with Rockwells-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :pimp1:

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

cool shafts, and a nice truck i haveing seen it beforr, is it a 68? missing the bowties on the front of the hood?

3. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Nice post.

Cool pics.

How do you measure for new shafts? Even though this is not the garage PM me with the details please!

4. Zeus33rd

Just measure from the yoke or flange face at the t-case to the yoke or flange face at the diff. No problemo. :D

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

What's his crossmember look like? :D :haha:

6. Zeus33rd

LOL! Was that you on the phone the other day? Good $h!t.

Anyways, next weekend is my last weekend here, and the last weekend I'll have a shop to build stuff in for awhile. So I've got a few diff covers to build and your x-member is on the list too. :)

7. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

68 ? The "new" bodystyle after that one started in 67 :D

8. Desert Rat

:whistle:
    Yep, that was me and Jesse conspiring to give you heartburn :D Last in your home shop? Maybe you can talk Jesse into letting you hang around every so often after work. Of course you don't want to piss off the new boss though...... Are you moving closer to work? Hey, and who is the guy pushing the broom in that one pic? :whistle: If you are the one shortening my shaft I sent you, tell Jesse to spring for some good gray paint this time. He ran out last time and I got black. How and I going to bling bling pimp daddy my driveshaft as a HAD if it looks like every other shop? Maybe I should chrome it...... :haha:

9. Zeus33rd

Heh, The guy pushing the broom is Jesse. Fuker made the mess, he can clean it up. :D

I'll paint your shaft rainbow brite colors dude...I'm sure it'll fit ya quite well. :eek1:

Ha! Nahh, I paint 99% of the shafts...If you want the gray paint you got it. :wink1:

Yep, moving closer- 5.1 miles vs 79 miles. :haha:

10. Desert Rat

You gonna peel your rainbow sticker off your rear bumper for me and past it on there? You might as well give me that pink bow you have on your antenna at the same time.... :D