Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who sells recentered H1 beadlock read to go?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fortcollinsram, Jan 1, 2007.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

I am ready to get some bead locks and some 40's for my truck but I have heard so many things about usa6x6.com in the past, I am a little leary of doing business with them... Who else sells recentered H1 beadlocks outright ready to go??

2. noahrob

noahrob 1/2 ton status Author

I bought mine and then had them recentered by a guy near Sacramento...PM camoK5, he has a set and has been talking about maybe selling them...

3. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

At least a couple of others sell them but "Ready to Go?" USA6X6 are the only ones I know of.

Personally I read about the problems of the past but nothing recent. In fact I've read some rave reviews by recent purchasers.

4. RGV72BLAZER

RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    i'm one of those recent buyers from Daniel. i had a totally satisfying experience with him before & after my purchase. another buddy of mine also had no problems with him. maybe Kert could also give you a hand www.diy4.com or www.stazworks.com