Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who the hell makes up this crap! hahhah

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigoltrux77, Oct 15, 2003.

1. bigoltrux77

bigoltrux77 1/2 ton status

bigass dipping forum!
    This forum is all about people who dip or chew. I mean, yeah i dip, but come on..a message forum for this habit!? LORD!

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Did you read any of the forums? I laughed my a$$ off. These guys are freakin inbreeds.

[ QUOTE ]
    New to this KickAss site
    Hey y'all! Im new to this site and i must say, it is pretty kick ass to find somethin like this where i can read about fellow dippers! some of the advice has been rather helpful to me, i've made one thread and gotten a few reponses..lookin forward to more in the future and bein able to offer my 2 cents worth. dippin rocks and dont ever forget that! later y'all

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    Hello guys and girls. I am new to this site but I have been dipping Copenhagen Snuff since I was 11 years old. Now I dip Copenhagen Long Cut.I saw this site and I wanted to join up and be apart of some dippin friends. This is a nice site did a good job on it.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never seen so many confederate flags in my life. Looks like a NASCAR rally. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Cool, I've been thinking about trading the wife in on a new model and what's better than sharing Cope with the one you love? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif