Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who wants an engine lift?

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by crash1369, May 8, 2006.

1. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

Ok i have an engine lift im looking to sell, It is brand new allthough some parts of it dont look like it. I ordered it from a company and after months of shipping problems, wrong parts, parts that didnt look new dew to bad packaging i was refunded my money and bought a new one from someplace else. Afterwards i realized that i did actually have all the pieces, so who wants them. I dont have any of the hardware (missing bolts, i have the wheels) but a simple trip to home depot would fix that. I also have a spare jack for it, both are new. The pieces are from two different engine lifts so the color is slightly off and some of the holes might need to be widened but it's a cheap lift for somebody who wants to put it together. Retail cost was $200, i told you the condition of everything so make me an offer. I dont know what it would cost to ship obviously it depends on where you live and its pretty heavy, if your nearby we could arange a pickup.

2. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

3. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

yeah its a regular hoist (cherry picker if you will) ill post some when i get home im at work now.

edit: im still at work but heres a sample
    hoist.jpg

hoist.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2006
  4. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

ok heres a picture of the pieces, i had to get my camera back which is why it took so long.

HPIM0756.JPG

HPIM0756.JPG

5. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

nobody wants an engine lift for practically nothing huh :confused: like i said theres nothing wrong with it, its never even been put together its brand new only the box got destroyed in shipping.

6. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

i guess nobody is looking at this anmore but just an update anyway. as i said of corse id be willing to ship this thing where ever, i cant find any cheap shipping prices so if you want it shipped youll probably want to make your own arangments, but feel free to come pick it up if your close enuff.