Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who wants to give me free stuff?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dieselmh, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

We are just about done building my buddy's game room, but after spending $10,000 on the construction and some furnishings, he's broke. I'm trying to see if anyone out there has any funny/cool street signs, nascar stuff, beer stuff, or anything else that would go well in a game room that they'd be willing to donate. I'll pay shipping, of course, as long as it's nothing too heavy and expensive to ship. Anyway, if you want to donate to our cause, let me know. Thanks guys.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, if you will take beer stuff, I'll send you some empty beer cans. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Thanks, but no thanks, we've got plenty of beer cans and Everclear bottles. We need stuff that's not garbage, sorry. I'm surprised you don't recycle them! You know, if you save about a million empties, you'll make enough money to buy a six pack!

4. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i got nothing for you but i do have a suggestion.Go to yard sales nice place to find kool stuff cheap.Another thing is go to your local budweiser drivers and what not sometimes they can hook you up with free stuff.

5. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I go to alot of tag sales and flea markets. I'll keep my eyes open. I'll be sure to haggle and get the lowest price. Unfortunately, it's getting close to snow season so not too many weekends left to look for stuff.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Lots of bars have old neon light that they'll give away or sell for next to nothing, just to get ride of them. (Taking up space in a back room collecting dust)

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> My brother may have a pool table lamp, the kind that hangs over pool tables...(Duh) It's in the shape of a giant Budweiser bottle. It's just sitting at his in-law's in the garage, I'll see if he wants to get rid of it. </font color>

8. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Now that's what I'm talking about. That would be sweet! Let me know. Thanks.