Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who was at D-Rock in NH yesterday....

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by the beast, May 23, 2005.

1. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

With that big arse k5 on 44" boggers? :thumb:

I only got to see it on the trailer. Never got to actually see it run the course.

specs?

2. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

Looked like Bob's truck (84K5BD). I saw the truck but didn't run into him.
    I know he has 63's in the back, and I think a Pontiac big block.
    I had a great time, even made it up part of part of the course after Dom Sr. said I wouldn't. :D

even though it was the easy part

3. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

that was me. i am glad i made it up there, had a good time. the specs on it are
    pontiac 455 400/205 60/14 ff with detroit tom woods shafts f&r ORD crossover/highsteer dual ford taurus fans 63's out back and 56's up front which are hopefully going in this weekend, weather cooperating. what time did you guys end up staying till? i could only stay till 4 :(

4. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

i remember your truck from last years mass mudders pig roast. that thing is badass!

you gona go to this years?

5. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

I wish I had known both of you were there, I would have introduced myself. I was the one that had 3 kids in tow all day. I was wearing an orange sweatshirt and Boston Red Sox cap.

We stayed till the end of the raffle or about 4pm as well.

Bob your truck is set up pretty much the way I want to set up mine. I'll probably end up running a smaller tire though. How much lift do you figure you have?

6. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

i have about 8 inches of lift. i ended up cutting out almost all of the lower rad. support andmost of the inner fenders. i planning on going to the pig roast, are any of you guys going to the deep woods show? i will definietly be going there. maybe we could meet up

7. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

i might go if i get my truck done in time, hopefully it will (going to the vermont truck show in august), so yea ill probly go

8. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

I was their. No rig. If you saw the guys removing the 42s from the Jeep MB in the garage door then putting them in a superduty, filling it with kids and leaving around 5pm, that was me and my brothers with our families. I am also the guy who one the 4.2l valve cover raffle. We bought the tires from Andy with the MB for my brothers YJ project. Nice deal also, 42s on beadlocks hardly any wear for 1200$.

9. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

i take it your were the guys wearing the orange coats? i met that guy andy, i loved how low his mb sat. i won a set of warn lites in that raffle.

10. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

you suck I wanted those :p:

6.2puller, I was probably standing right next to you at one point. Sorry if my truck was in the way when that Dodge w/ trailer was backing out...

I will absolutely be at the truck show. :D

11. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

Wasn't a lot of stuff a full size could use in the raffle. But I got one of the Toyo Jackets for my wife. I grabbed it from Robyn, one of the girls selling tickets. She's like a rail and it was an XL.

Deepwoods show is one of the hoghlights of my summer. :D

12. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

I actaully had the forest green coat with the same logo but yes that was my club members with the orange coats. My orange one got a diesel stain on the arm when the C10 decided to toss a alt belt on the way home one day. :crazy:
    The two dodges were the guys we bought the tires from. THey each bought 4 42" Iroks to replace them. That was the stack of 8 along the garage side by the food.
    I was surprised we could get that close to the garage with the tow rigs that early. I figured we were gonna have to wait till late.

13. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

Yah, I know Robin. She took 50$ from me and all I got was some valve cover I will never use :D