Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who went to essex juntion today

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FatBoyBlazer, Aug 4, 2003.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

me and trucknutzdude(Rob) were on our way back form the essex juntion show, and we saw a K5 that had a ColoradoK5 decal on the from window, we tried to get theyre attention to find out who it was, it was a younger guy, it was gray two tone and had 10 bolts and loud exhaust /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gifit also had mass plates, it wasn't slimlyne or fight89 or leadfoot, it didn't help that we were in a lil Acura Integra, just wondering who it was /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Was it a Burb? /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif
    How was it, got any pics? Sorry Leadfoot and I couldn't make it, we had last minute family obligations. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. FatBoyBlazer

nope it was a blazer or a jimmy, yea we tried to call chris, we got a rear shot pic but i need to up load it, hey i hope to see you guys at the next hill climb

4. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I saw you had called, I had gone swimming with my nieces and left the phone in the truck. Hopefully we will get together soon, I just hope this rain stops as it is giving me a huge backload of work to do.

5. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Ryan...doooood... we gotta renew your membership so you can post in other places than the garage! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I posted that exact statement in the east coast forum already and still haven't figured out who the mystery Blazer guy was. Even though I'm jobless and poor, want a few bucks to renew that membership? I hate to see a dedicated CK5'er like yourself only allowed to post in the Garage. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. FatBoyBlazer

ill get it soon enough, i just put a cold air intake in the GSR /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif it makes a cool noise now but it sent me back 230 bucks....still want that soft top.....