Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who would wear this?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84k5, Jul 27, 2004.

1. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I guess it's a joke to some people. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Planned Parenthood

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

very distastful... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Very sad.

4. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Why not just get a shirt that say I committed first degree murder!

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

definitely a badge of honor for the extreme leftist...

I'm still waiting for a lawyer to try to convince a jury that a psycho mom that drowns her kids was just performing a post-birth-abortion and therefore its "ok". Only a matter of time Im sure...

j

6. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

30 million + babies killed. Only a shroud of evil that blinds people could explain why pro-abotionist's do not see this as wrong. Only a person with a seared conscience would wear that shirt. So many women suffer guilt and shame for having an abortion, it is sad.

You can kill a baby (excuuuuse me - abort) and proclaim it to the world on a planned parenthood tee-shirt.

Kill a California Condor and go to Federal Prison.

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I am pro-choice and know a lot of women who have chosen abortion. However, I don't know anyone who is proud of their choice -- they simply did what they thought was best for everyone at the time. That shirt is just wrong /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

One baby down, millions to go ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eh, they shouldn't be that blatantly proud. I mean, they had to have regretable sex to need to have an abortion anyway

Anyway, death to babies!

9. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    One baby down, millions to go ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eh, they shouldn't be that blatantly proud. I mean, they had to have regretable sex to need to have an abortion anyway

Anyway, death to babies!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your one sick dude. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif but I've gotta /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

freakin liberals /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif, man, I can't beleive what some poeple will do for attention /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

11. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Whether you are for or against I will say one thing ................Don't want children , don't get pregnant dammitt !!!!!!!!!!! There would be no abortion issue if people just did the right thing /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

BTW I think abortion is wrong , but then again I am from the midwest originally and was taught right from wrong , which is the reason it sank in , I grew up , and I work my ass off now too /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. Resurrection_Joe

Oh they won't know, they have no concious thought!

I don't think too much of this late abortion [darn], if you're gonna have your baby killed, get it done, I mean, why wait, less moral dickering when the thing is a souless hunk of flesh

Save a baby, wear a condom! Keep the dumpsters less cluttered!

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Then I suppose you have a whole lotta stones to start chuckin' pal... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifDude someone is gonna send you a mail bomb.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

15. fwdjunky

fwdjunky 1/2 ton status

10,000 babies born a day, 300 California condors left in the world. I know which I'd rather see more of...

That being said, the shirt is in VERY poor taste.

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Cases in which abortion is "okay:"

- Rape... Although women should take it upon themselves to take self-defense classes, carry pepper spray, or whatever else they need to do, unless they're sneak attacked and tied up/unconcious.

- In the event that a mother will die if she continues the pregnancy. If it were my wife or daughter or sister or mom or whatever, I'd much rather have her than a baby I don't even know yet...

Otherwise, take some responsibility for your actions. If you're going to have sex, whether protected or not (I know someone who got pregnant while on the pill and using condoms, so it's NOT 100% safe), be prepared to be a grown up and take care of the kid that may come from it.

Oh, and the shirt. If I ever see anyone wearing that shirt, I will kindly "abort" them. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I guess it's a joke to some people

[/ QUOTE ]
    No it's not a joke it's murder plain and simple.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Sick Fawwkers.

18. Resurrection_Joe

[ QUOTE ]
    Otherwise, take some responsibility for your actions. If you're going to have sex, whether protected or not (I know someone who got pregnant while on the pill and using condoms, so it's NOT 100% safe), be prepared to be a grown up and take care of the kid that may come from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or just have it nixed ASAP and get some sense

19. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Or just have it nixed ASAP and get some sense

[/ QUOTE ]

Or don't...

You don't (well, shouldn't anyway) get away with killing someone in a drunk driving accident because you were wearing a seat belt. You don't get out of stealing a car because you're too stupid to know you'll get in trouble.

All the same, you shouldn't be able to say "Oh no, I had sex and now I'm PREGNANT?!?!? What kind of crap is this? My third abortion this year. I don't want to be pregnant, so I'll take this easy way out over here."

Kids come from sex, plain and simple. If you aren't ready to have kids, don't have sex, what's so hard about that? Having used protection isn't an excuse either. If you're old enough or ready or whatever to have sex, you're ready to be a mom or dad as far as I'm concerned.

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

20. bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder 1/2 ton status

If I was a woman, I think I could make a moral choice about the issue. Since I am not a woman, I will leave the choice to them. Since I do not have a uterus, I will also leave my comments and opinions out of the topic as well.