Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHOA!! Check out this Blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by SAVAGE1, Jul 31, 2000.

1. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I just stumbled across this pic and thought you guys might like it. Its a Blazer body mounted on a 1942 M4 tank. Check out the exhaust pipes!!!</font color=blue>

[​IMG]

BLAZE IT UP!!!

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

3. 82GMC

82GMC 1/2 ton status

HOLY (BEEP) THAT THING IS BI***IN!!!!!!!!
    That is THE coolist Blazer I've ever seen.
    Is there any info on that thing I can look at somewhere?

[​IMG]Inline 6's make a lot of noise[​IMG]

4. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Just so you know, it's actually the running gear of a M3 Stuart light tank. The M4 Sherman's little brother. I'm a history and warfare buff, with WW2 as my biggest interest, so I had to correct you. No offense ment.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Gibson, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's

5. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Ya think its Street Legal? That Beast is powered by a Super Charged 454. Just imagine what that thing sounds like rumbling down the street on tank tracks!!</font color=blue>

BLAZE IT UP!!!

6. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I don't think that could be street legal in the U.S. or Canada. I also like that huge dually contraption in the background.

<font color=red>Join my K5 web ring</font color=red>
    http://blazer-jimmy.coloradok5.com

7. AJMBLAZER

Not to be annoying, but that huge dually contraption in the background looks like a John Deere tractor to me. If you are just being a smart ass, consider me slow. Oh yeah, and no it isn't street legal. Track equiped vehicles have to meet some requirements about how the tread is, ground force, and a few other things. Not to mention even with the super 454, it'd get to 45, maybe. Guy at home had a Sherman tank all nice and restored, but had to get all kinds of permission and stuff to drive it down mainstreet during the Fourth of July parade.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Gibson, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's

8. K5experience

K5experience Registered Member

Could have used that on the way home today to take out the guy on the cell phone that cut me off. PUNK A$$ B!#CH!!!

9. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Anyone remember when a guy in San Diego stole a tank and went for a joy ride? That thing went through cars and motorhomes like they were nothing. Luckily for the cops, the guy was a dumba$$ and tried to drive it over the concrete barrier on a freeway and it got high centered.

Brian
    84k5, 4"Skyjacker lift,33x12.5 Goodyear MTR, 15x10 Bajas

10. AJMBLAZER

HE[[ YEAH! That sh[t was funny! Luckily no one got hurt except his dumb @ss. I know a Marine who was working at that depot when he "borrowed it". He said it was like, "hey, where's 785?" Everybody said something else, then they all went and looked. Right about then they got a call about it. Oooops. Few people had a couple bad conduct marks for that one.

11. MrBob

MrBob Registered Member

Being from cotton country, I believe the huge deully thing in the background is called a "John Deere Tractor"....might be wrong but it looks suspiciously like one from my angle...they are street legal at least here in the country they are. Not too fast but REAL powerful. They can pull the odor off cr*p.

Red Springs, N.C.
    "I ain't responsible for my crappy typin' or spellin'"

12. Canuck

Canuck 1/2 ton status

Gotta believe there's no getting stuck with that baby.

"pull the stink off S%*T". Now that's funny!!!

Canuck

Go Wide or Stay @ Home