Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHOA!!! Whats thatK30guy doing over here?!?!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, Oct 24, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yo guys! I'm over here asking if anybody has or knows of a short bed 4wd bare frame that is in good condition? I prefer no welds, cracks, bends, etc. Just a good, straight, virgin frame. Anybody got anything?

I can also do trades if there is anything someone needs. Just tell me what your wishes are. [​IMG]

BTW, you ask, what am I doing with a shortbed frame? I have always wanted to build up a shortie with K30 running gear. I have always loved the short beds (step sides, too) and would like to look for a '70 cab to match my year of birth. [​IMG]

Anybody got any good frames? I prefer the '71 and '72 frames.

I'm not picking my nose...I'm just pointing at my brain!! [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

2. big79209

big79209 Registered Member

hey thatk30guy, check with chaz88k5 here in california, i think he has one, not sure of the shape. but i think he has one for sale now.

3. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

If Chaz doesn't have one, try Bill O'Grady at Vintage Chevy in Fremont, CA (510-651-5874).

4. Steve_Chin

I just talked to Bill. He says that he has two SWB 4x4 frames. He has one on hold for a customer but the other one's available.

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Steve, thanks for checking out. [​IMG]

What did Bill say as far as the condition and price?

This ought to be interesting on how much it would cost me to get it shipped back to Kansas!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm not picking my nose...I'm just pointing at my brain!! [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

6. Steve_Chin

He said it was in pretty good condition, but I didn't ask about price. Sorry.