Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whoa! Wheeled the 465 today for the first time.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Dec 28, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Holy crap.....I can walk faster than my truck in low! YeeeHaaaa!!! I'm now a firm believer in the 465. NOT ever goin back to another auto.....EVER. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Yep, the granny low is good stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

sweet deal /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. 76k5Blazer

76k5Blazer 1/2 ton status

You gotta love Granny Low in 4 high or even better on the rocks in 4 low /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

I'm GLAD you like it!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Better off making you happy and not breaking then stting and doing nothing in my garage!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Thats sweeet...
    Now you should be meeting us out at hollister to test it out some more tommorow. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif