Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whoever I rode with @ Hollister...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ChevyCaGal, Jul 16, 2001.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I rode with several folks at Hollister... I am missing one roll of film. I called up to see if they were ready (at Sam's Club) and she said I only turned in 13 rolls of Hollister (2 turned out to be in the bag from before and weren't Hollister pics afterall so I have 12 total Hollister).... but I know I had 14 rolls total that were taken counting those 2 I brought with me. So 11 + 2 = 13... I can't find the other anywhere... so please check around really well and see if you have it kicking around your ride? It's a roll of Kodak (Gold I believe) 200asa 35mm film 24 exposures..... I'm on the user map list thing, so you can get my addy there and mail it to me... I'll pay you back for the postage. Thanks!

Stephanie <><

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

2. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

I'll go look right now!!!

Leland aka RaisedK5

"Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most!"
    "Are the voices in my head bothering you?

3. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

Sorry couldn't find it, but i did fing that fourth Energizer that hit me in the head! You want that back? With my luck the missing roll has all the pic of my truck on it.

Leland aka RaisedK5

"Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most!"
    "Are the voices in my head bothering you?

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Hey Steph, did you not take your beautiful beast on the trip?

Can't wait to see the pics............

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com>www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com</a>

5. ChevyCaGal

No... I was gonna have the exhaust done and then take it. But the dude who was gonna do it went camping himself Thursday so he couldn't do it for me.... I paid my registration fee, but never got it smogged so they never gave me the sticker for my plate.... I already have been stopped 2 times about it... they said if I got nailed the 3rd time, it'd be a $200 or more fine... so I didn't want to risk it... plus I couldn't smog it as is seeing how my muffler fell off and a lil Honda hit it and bent it up!..... Oh well... it's ok, I am glad in a way I didn't take it... I got to ride with different folks and get to know them that way. Plus knowing me I would have done something dumb like try Tank Trap cuz Matt was saying aw c'mon I gotta winch... (in Water Boy voice) "You can do it!"..... I got some good ideas and am so stoked on what I am going to do now with my rig. Next time I will be there with it for sure!! [​IMG] Besides it was fun cutting donuts in the dirt with the Neon.... I got carnage there and busted my trunk lock (but I fixed it today)....

BTW Matt, you took home my favorite mug! Gimme it back right now!!! And Dan you stole my butter... lol [​IMG]

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Hey, and you owe me a bunger cord.........LOL

7. ChevyCaGal

Yeah I got you a new one... the one you gave me I took it with me since I REALLY needed it... but my dog thought it was a chew toy and tore it up last night... so next time I see you I'll give you this other one! [​IMG]

8. ChevyCaGal

C'mon it has to be in someone's rig... I really need it... it's from the night we did the raffle and has some pictures of that. Someone moved my camera bag out of the way because I found it moved when I came back for it... could you have picked it up then? I had had all my film sitting beside and that person tossed it inside.... I'm thinking it happened then. Too bad at the time I was unaware it was gone... because it is and I am up a crick now....!!! [​IMG]