Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whoo Hoo...3 weeks in a row

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by K5DRAGER, Nov 15, 2003.

1. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Yep, I'm going wheelin again, for the third weekend in a row. Figured I'd just rub it in a little.

2. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

yall suck, ive seen the video you guys made (attica) dang it. (being sarcestic (sp?) here) (and no, i don't feel like looking it up in the dictionary) (enough of these? ()()())

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

haspin... attica... whats next? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

....what was next, I bet your already gone! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

Whoo Hoo... I finally get a day off to wheel! I had to miss Haspin and Badlands last weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif The OT is nice (cha-ching) but I am having wheeling withdrawal symptoms. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Where are you going???? And thanks for the invite... bastid! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

-Dan

6. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Just got back...I went to Attica with my brother. We only went Sunday. The only thing I broke is a leaky power steering cooler. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif My brother..K30CJ bent one of his track arms on his 3 link rear and what sounds like a pinion bearing in the front 60 maybe only a hub bearing, kinda hard too tell. Was quite interesting getting the track bar bent back to a useable condition. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

Yep, time for some new link bars. Been wanting to switch to johnny joints on them anyway. Also have to investigate whatever is squeeking in my 60. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Was good to wheel no matter what. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I worked on my K30 so I could get my '60 out and into my big truck...wrenchin is almost as good as wheelin.