Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whoo hoo new ORD parts on the way

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Chaz88K5, Jun 12, 2001.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Whoo hoo just ordered a bunch of parts from ORD....Rear shackle flip, greaseable front shackle and steering box bolt on brace!...i am all excited now...i cant wait to start tearing it all down!

Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I have about $500 worth of parts I need to get from them. I hope to do it in the next couple of weeks.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html>http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html</A>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Yeah I need to order some body bushings and case mounts. Mine are done. Body sitting on the frame in one spot LOL
    I can see Stepehan's eyes lighting up already since he has been closed for a week and lost the revenue [​IMG] Probably be giving him a call next week.

It's not my damn planet monkey boy!
    Grim-Reaper

4. 76chevy

76chevy 1/2 ton status

I ordered the steering brace last week because I could hear popping and I thought my frame was craked. Turned out to be a loose bumper bolt.

Anyway the brace is awesome. My trucks steering is now tight and it handled like a sports car going up the canyon last week. I couldn't believe it. I should have got one years ago!

<font color=red>Spirit of 76</font color=red>

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Yeah I was big time impressed with the handling improvment.
    You know when you go wheeling how the wheel is always at a different possisition when you get of the trail and you have to jump a few curbs to get it straight....GONE.
    We are in the process of looking for a replacement for my wifes K5 and it may well be a suburban. It will be the first thing I order for it if we do end up getting one.

It's not my damn planet monkey boy!
    Grim-Reaper