Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whoo Hoo...new soft top is on the way..

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, May 20, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Well today i finaly broke down and ordered a soft top..the reason i finaly broke down was because yesterday i had to pull my truck inside then i had to get a ride to school and work today because i had my hard top off and sittin in my back yard..there is no way i was goin to be able to drag it out and put it on my self so i was basicly screwed...but i should have the new can back top in about 3 weeks...i was hoping for sooner but oh well...at least its on its way/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Is the can-back the one for $1000?

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

use to be that much...4 wheel parts has em for 779.00..the same one that steve fox has...direct from can-back they wanted 820 for it

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

What color did you end up getting? Those things are SWEET!

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

black with tinted windows

6. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

What model? Can Back quoted me $1140.00 for the pacaderm model with the clear side windows. 779.00 is a heck of alot better

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i asked for the pacaderm...but with 4wheel parts ya never know how they will screw up the order /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

Hey Chaz, what ever happened with this? Did you get it, and if you did, was it the pacaderm with windows? It's time for mine and wandering if they had the right ones

9. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

it should have been here about a weekago...they keep dickin me around and its really startin to piss me off...everytime i call them to see when its goin to show up...its like its goin to ship tuesday...then wednesday of next week...then thurdays rolls around i call em for a tracking number..and i get the whole its goin to ship monday crap again...what is with theise places that tell ya its goin to ship/show up a certain day and it dosent...why cant they just tell the truth.."we are lazy and hevent felt like workin on your order and it will be shipped sometime this year" so far i am not impressed one bit...but soo far they are better than my stockton wheel experiance! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif i am hoping it shows up this week so i can have it on for blazer fest...but its not lookin promising at all /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif