Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who's 1st gen is on the August Four Wheeler Cover?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Storm24m, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Storm24m

Storm24m 1/2 ton status

Who\'s 1st gen is on the August Four Wheeler Cover?

It's pretty bad a$$. I didn't see a sticker. Is it someone from CK5?

2. Re: Who\'s 1st gen is on the August Four Wheeler Cover?

I believe I saw that K5 at the Indy Jamboree last year. That is one tough truck !! I told him about CK5, so if he is hear I am sure he'll step up !!

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: Who\'s 1st gen is on the August Four Wheeler Cover?

Check this out. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Ignore my reply from above...I was not paying attention to which magazine you were talking about. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I reread the thread title and realized you were talking about Four Wheeler mag. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

As for your question...I'm stumped. Don't know who the guy is and never heard of him, nor of a username on this site..if he is here.

5. mudduck

mudduck 1/2 ton status

that blazer belongs to Jeremy Naeger, he is owner of Custom Differiatals in Bloomsdale,MO he builds diffs for all kinds of trucks

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

That thing is awsome!!! It said he built it in like 40 days or something, that makes me ill. I like the end of the story, the part about him rolling it. Haha, use it or lose it!!! BADA$$!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Yea, that truck was at Indy last year. I wanted to see him on the Skyjacker rock pile but unfortunately he killed a right front axle on the first big rock. It looked/sounded cool when it broke but I never saw it after that.

Pretty cool axles, anybody know if they have a web site?

8. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Ive seen the truck at Mudstock in Potosi. Did you notice several photo glitches? Check out the jump scene, it has leaves in the rear (like it did when it was built) and Steve Frisbie confirmed this. He had leaves during the photo shoot in Cedar Hill, MO (near St. Louis). Steve was there at the photo shoot for the September 2001 Cover truck. Anyhoo, the truck would collapse the springs in the rear every time it would jump and bottom out the Boggers in the rear fenders. So, it appears they took the photo of the rear suspension way after the previous photo shoot. Plus, he did roll the truck, but that was way later as well. The truck hadnt been rolled at the Mudstock event last year and wasnt rolled during the photo shoot - but notice the absence of a windshield and big dent in the hood on the Interior Shot.

Im not saying its a bad rig, just wasnt built in 35 days (at least to those specs). Hell, mine was built in 35 days plus or minus a few years!

Plus, I dont think this guy is a member of this site. If he is, he better start wheeling with us Missouri Boys! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Hey Burb, was this truck at Indy in 2001? If so, I didn't catch it. Anybody else attend the 2001 Indy Jambo?

9. nvrenuf

I was at Indy last year. I've been about 8 or 9 times since '90, every year I'm completely in awe of how big the show is. You really can not successfully describe the show to someone that's never been - it's almost like going to truck heaven for 3 days. One of these days I'll take my truck (12 hrs is a long way to tow it just to say it was there!).

I've got some pictures and video of that Blazer, I'll go home tonight and look at them. You've got me curious about what the rear end was like at the show. I do remember that the truck body was pretty beat up. I really didn't study the whole truck (wish I had now!) because I couldn't take my eyes off of the Dana 80's and then I got sidetracked by an older Bronco with the WMS Dana 60 knuckles that was parked next to it. I've got to quit, just thinking about all that stuff again is making me dizzy!

10. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Did you see Steve Frisbie's booth and rockcrawling? I was there with Steve. Did I meet you?

11. nvrenuf

I did see his booth. I stopped to look at the stuff and the truck on display. Unfortunately, I did not discover this site until after the show so I was uneducated as to who and what I was looking at. It's probably lucky for **begin southern drawl** y'all **end southern drawl** that I wasn't aware of who you were or I would have set up camp at the booth!! Next time! Next time!