Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who's Coming?

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by 79Stomper, Feb 13, 2005.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I know we did the poll on it and all but plans change and just wondering who all is going to be there. I put in for my days off allready now all I have to do is finish my upgrades on the trruck.

2. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i am planning on coming, i took vacation for that week also. the problem is progress on the rig is dragging, & doesn't look like i will have it ready in time. i also hate to tow it 8-9 hours to tellico for that to be its 1st ride.

dunno, only time will tell if i can make it.

3. 82dieselburb

82dieselburb 1/2 ton status

I,ll be there with my Jimmy.I have a cabin reserved at Crawfords Thursday through Monday.I just need to my Jimmy done by the beginning or April so I can get all the bugs worked out before Tellico.Can't wait:D :D :D

4. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm there. I've got the large cabin at Crawfords. Started the fuel injection swap tonight, I'll be ready........hopefully.;)

5. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

Im in what days again

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Still planning on being there too. I also have a large cabin reserved with LarryinTx. I still have a ****load (that's a lot) to finish or start on the K5. Since we moved into the house last month the K5 still sits on the trailer. I added another thing to do on my list. Put in battery disconnect switch. If I leave it for 3-4 days then the battery is dead and it's not the battery. I've exchanged it twice already

7. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

We’re still planning on being there. Other than getting my Detroit in the front, I don’t have any big stuff to do to the truck…other than try to get to the point it’s not held together with ty-wraps and duct tape. :whistle:

The only real problem I see with the whole trip is I’m running most of my spare stuff on the truck now. With trying to save cash for the trip and the wife making me eat something other than beer and cheerios, I don’t think I’ll have $ to get new junk. Either way I’m still heading up there:grin:

8. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I will be there, trail rig or not.

9. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm there already..........well I was gonna go up this past weekend to visit me Sister (In Andrews, Rudolf territory, Fed's found one of his "camps" on my uncles property) but the wife had to work. We're gonna try again in a couple of weeks. Still haven't ever been inside Tellico though. Looking forward to wheeling again........used to go alot before I got married.

10. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

Well, if the baby comes early and my wife won't get mad at me for leaving:haha: , then I will be there. So in other words, I might have to wait until next year. :frown1:

11. thezentree

Some of the NC4x4.com boys are wanting to come, and not all of them have chevys. Seems I'm one of the only paying CK5 members on that board (other than Clarkjw24), so I figured I'd post up over here and see what yall thought about that. I'm gonna cross post this thread, so commenting on it here is fine.

EDIT: unless that would throw this thread too far off topic

12. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

I'm planning on coming if I can find a tow rig. I've never been to Tellico so hopefully yaw want hurt me to bad. Does anyone have any info on places to say in the area. I also have a few other non-chevy people from Charleston that are interested. Is anyone going to URE first weekendin April.

13. dawson444

dawson444 1/2 ton status

If I can get my hands on a tow rig and my truck is in decent shape I will be there with it. If not I will be there in my DD and hopefuly someone will have an extra seat (I am good at taking pictures and pulling winch cable!).

14. thezentree

trollporter, if my junk is running by then, I want to take it through URE to make sure everything's working alright. We'll see when that date gets closer...

15. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Sapper, Clarkjw24 and me are planning on doing a run at URE before the tellico run. We are heading up to see how our new mods are and see if we need to make any last minute changes. Not sure on a date yet, just depends on when we all get our trucks back up and running. Will only be a day trip and no overnighter this time, I don't think.

16. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

There will be several from Ga. coming. Just like always trying to finish up some stuff.

17. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Tim asked me if I was interested in pulling his rig out there. I'm still debating as to whether I can do it or not, I'd have to take 4 days off work and piss my mom off big time. If I agree, though, he'll be there and if not he won't.

18. 72THING

72THING 1/2 ton status

I plan on arriving Thursday evening and leaving Sunday. Got a campsite at Crawfords. Hope to meet some new people and ride some challenging trails. To anybody who hasn't been to Tellico before, you're in for some beautiful scenery, extreme trails, and some nice folks. There are trails for almost every build of vehicle. The extreme trails usually mean body damage for fullsizes.

Bill, 79Beast, is coming back from Afghanistan the 12th and we're trying to get the Beast resurrected in time after sitting in a barn for 9 months. If Bill gets to come, ya'll are in for a treat. Very fun to watch him drive, not afraid of throttle, and with good reason: 60, 14FF,465/205, 5.13s, Dee-troits, Chromoly front w/CTMs and alloy rears, all on 44" Boggers. Looking forward to seeing ya'll there.

Will

19. thezentree

Looks like I gotta back out, just don't have the cash for the drive out there :frown1:

Sorry I'm gonna miss it, I was lookin forward to it, but there's always next year.

20. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Tim is indeed going, his email address is tim_84_chevy at yahoo.com if anyone wants to email him.