Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who's got the Flu?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by zcarczar, Dec 9, 2003.

1. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Who\'s got the Flu?

I got it and it stinkin sucks donkey dick. I need to be out workin on the Blazer and the Samurai so I can take em both out for new years. But NOOOO I have to be sick and stuck inside. O yeah my throat feels like it has been gouged with an ice pick. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Re: Who\'s got the Flu?

I've had it for 2-3 weeks now. I was almost over and I decided the pull my trans out to change throwout bearing in 38 degree weather. Then I really got it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I got a flu shot a couple months ago so I wouldn't have to go through it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Yeah, well good luck to you. I also got a shot in early October so I wouldn't get it and guess what /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    the vaccine that they have been giving out isn't really the right one for the strain going around

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

jason you were right thank you /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah I got it... This year was the first in 5 years that I haven't gotten the shot... Every year for the last 4 years I get some kind of horrible illness around Feb. that keeps me out of work and stuff for a few days, don't know if it's flu or what... This year, I didn't get the shot because it wasn't free (mom and I worked in a nursing home a combined 4 years, so I got cool stuff like that), and I was sick for just under a week... still have a runny nose and remnants of a cough...

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i dont get the flu anymore, after 4 years and 76764327329084723049 shots in the marines, I think Im pickled. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

8. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

ive now missed 2 out of the last 3 days of work and school because of this freakin thing. This sucks I havent gotten sick like this in years.

Branndon, thats awesome. Glad I could help ya.

9. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Oh geesh I just got over it, after 6 days of over 102 fever and aches that would bring tears to your eyes finally feeling sorta human again. It hit me totally out of the blue but at least I got alot of my video game (Tomb Raider) played /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

got it. it blows. thank god my stomach is ok, but the first couple days no matter what i did the small of my back felt like it was about to snap in half. went to a football the first day i had it. . .BAD IDEA. video games (GT3) sound like a great idea right about now.

11. JROSS

JROSS 1/2 ton status

My wife had it for about 2 weeks, my 2 year old came down with something Monday, this morning my 3 year old wakes up with 102.5 fever, I'm waiting for my 5 year old and my self then it will have gone full circle. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif