Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whos Got Wheel Spacers?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by aksidentproan, Feb 20, 2002.

1. aksidentproan

aksidentproan 1/2 ton status

Does anybody have wheel spacers for their rear axle to make up for the width difference? Any downside other then bearing wear? I need my rear tires to go through my front tires ruts so i can keep her goin straight through the mud pit[​IMG] Thanks

Evan

1970 Blazer, <font color=orange>ORANGE</font color=orange>, 3-speed manual, 33's <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/aksidentproan>Love Shack Pictures</a>

2. 72THING

72THING 1/2 ton status

Do you need 6-lug or 8-lug? My friend has some good spacers for 8- lug he wants to sell. They are 2 1/2" I think. Let me know.

Will

'72 C10, originally 2WD, 6"Springs f+r, Dana 60 f+r, Lock-Right front, welded rear, 4.56s, 350, SM465, NP205, 39.5" TSLs, ORD crossover steering

3. aksidentproan

aksidentproan 1/2 ton status

i need the sixers, ive still got my 6 lug cuz i need countless things fixed LIKE MY TAIL LIGHT wiring. Stupid old wiring!!!! anyway i need the six lugs

1970 Blazer, <font color=orange>ORANGE</font color=orange>, 3-speed manual, 33's <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/aksidentproan>Love Shack Pictures</a>

4. Robin

Robin 1/2 ton status

On my stock 6 bolt, I figured I'd need 2" spacers on each rear wheel. The guy I check with said he had them and how good they were. 2 years ago they were $100/wheel, and I haven't wanted them bad enough yet. I hope to get a pair soon though. Check out 'info@motorsport-tech.com'

72 Blazer; Disassembled for restoration; 383/350