Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHOS IN FLORIDA???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Pure Insanity, Mar 17, 2001.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

took a look at the rollcall,seen some from fla.goin to the member list looked way tooo long,so ill take the easy way.im new here to the boards.i live in dade city,near tampa.

steve,aka pureinsanity

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Most certainly, not me!!! I am stuck here at home with our brand new daughter!!!

3. Pure Insanity

you aint stuck brother,your blessed!ive got 2.like my wifes dad used to jokingly tell her"wouldnt take a million for ya,but wouldnt pay a nickle for another like ya".congrats though.its only begun to get fun.

4. flcpl4fn

flcpl4fn 1/2 ton status

Jax, Fl here

'85 Jimmy in Jax, Fl

5. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

my grandparents are a Amerlia Island right by the FL GA boarder, im down there couple times a year.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://confederate9.coloradok5.com/>http://confederate9.coloradok5.com/</A>
    <font color=red>K5: Because size DOES matter</font color=red>
    [​IMG]

6. Pure Insanity

i only scrolled thru but i thought i seen more than the few who have responded.THANX BY THE WAY!!if we can get everyone rounded up maybe we could try to organize a summer run,make a weekend of it or sumthin.itd be killer to see a train of k5s on the road!i know of a place almost dead center of fla thousands of acres(litterally)lots of mud(well we are in a drought but it has been raining)trails etc.and i know you can camp there lots of my friends go there.i personally havent yet but ive heard the stories and seen the pics and videos.itd be perfect if anyones interested.

PURE INSANITY
    86 blazer silverado 400 horse 350 w/vortec heads 38 x15.5 swampers (40 hawgs next)10 bolts(blah)w/4:88s coming soon,14 bolt.

7. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

On the other end of Florida here in Pensacola.

Rob 85K5

<font color=orange>Bleedin' Chevy Orange</font color=orange>

8. Wheels

Wheels 1/2 ton status

From Daytona Beach, stuck in Oklahoma right now (job). I have a lot of relatives that live in your neck of the woods... Zephyrhills, Dade City, Tampa, etc.
    Larry

9. Pure Insanity

wheels,i was in oklahoma once,for basic at ft sill.ive been around DC for quite a while,whos in your family i may know them.send private message if you dont want to post their names on the board.also my wife grew up in z-hills,she may know some also.when do you xpect to be back in fl?id like to put together a weekend thing this summer.

PURE INSANITY
    86 blazer silverado 400 horse 350 w/vortec heads 38 x15.5 swampers (40 hawgs next)10 bolts(blah)w/4:88s coming soon,14 bolt.

10. Pure Insanity

ok this is lame but im just movin the post back to 1st page.im hopin to find enuff to make the summer trip i was thinkin about happen.

PURE INSANITY

11. Pure Insanity

back to the top

PURE INSANITY

12. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

...I was last week!! LOL! Vacation in Clearwater Beach. We have an office in Tampa - maybe I'll transfer there a few years before I retire!!

behemoth K5

13. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

in gainesville, fl.
    GO GATORS!
    im a member of the <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastflatlanders.com>http://www.suncoastflatlanders.com</A> in tampa, i can let you know the next time we meet for a ride if you like. also, if you are interested, im going to tellico the weekend of may 12th with some fellow ck5er's. contact depdog@off-road.com for more info.
    MTPockets.

14. Wheels

Wheels 1/2 ton status

Really not too crazy about Ok. The Wheeler's, Nelson's and the Cherry's is about all that's left around that area. Trying to make another trip down there this winter.

15. Pure Insanity

behemoth,push for that transfer,we get to wheel year round here.mtpockets let me know about the next ride,MAYBE,mine will be back together by then.wheels are you related to james cherry from zhills???im still lookin into that place i was talkin about in the earlier post.70,000 of acres mud sand and trails.WHHHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

PURE INSANITY

16. Pure Insanity

toppin it up.

PURE INSANITY

17. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Who's in Florida? A bunch of old people that's who! Me and Nick went to Newsymurna (sp?) for our honeymoon and all we saw was old people. Driving through town was about the scariest thing I'd ever done! LOL!!!

[​IMG]

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://muddin4fun.coloradok5.com>http://muddin4fun.coloradok5.com</A>

18. Pure Insanity

hehehe come to zephyrhills next time your down.pure terror.only during the winter tho.when the"snobirds"are here.it amazes me they drive all the way here and dont get killed comin down.and they have no fear of my old cherokee.7ft plus,lime green,and loud.easy to see and hear,but theyd still pull out in front of me,like they own the road!he who has the biggest vehicle owns the road,and that was me!

PURE INSANITY

19. steve85fla

steve85fla Registered Member

West Palm here.......lotsa MUD!

20. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

My aunt lives in Seminole... If I come vist her, I will let ya know!

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>

"He who uses a winch...... Is tired of yankin!"