Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whos installed a Full Throttle lift on a 88-98 chevy?

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by K5MONSTERCHEV, Jul 17, 2004.

1. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

I am buying a used one (9.5") for my cousin and will be installing it. Just curious who, if anyone has installed one before, I know you have to weld the compression stryt brackets on. Ill get a set of instructions too. Thanks!

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have seen a few of their lifts before and they look basically the same as any other IFS lift but with just a bigger center crossmember deal. There is a FT IFS kit completely chromed on display at my local napa. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

P.S. I have been to the Full Throttle Shop in Fresno and it is bad freakin' ass! The whole office is covered in diamond plate. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

3. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Yeah, they have nice kits, beefy stuff. it is alittle differrent then the smaller 6" kits. and theres the compression strut bracket to weld on. I like some of the trucks they built. The white H2 was at the goodguys up here its nice. Diamond plate, thats crazy.