Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who's near NIAGARA FALLS NEW YORK ?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by tori89k5, Jan 4, 2003.

1. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

who\'s near NIAGARA FALLS NEW YORK ?

Im calling on the power of CK5 !!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
    I need someone in New York that is near NIAGARA FALLS, to look at a car for me.
    Lemme know if anyone out there is capable, and we can narrow down the details. Thanks, TORI

2. CCRider

CCRider 1/2 ton status

Re: who\'s near NIAGARA FALL NEW YORK ?

Tori, I am originally from there , but moved to N.C. 6 years ago , If there's a K5 , or anything older than 5-6 years , you don't want it!!!!!!!! Rotten Rusty pieces of crap!!!!! I rescued my Jimmy before it started to get bad , Give us some details of what ya found , I may know someone up there who can look at it for ya!!! ...........................CC /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Re: who\'s near NIAGARA FALL NEW YORK ?

Hey Craig, thanks for the reply. Its not a Blazer im after this time, but one of these.
    [​IMG]
    In fact its this very car. Since its big bucks, i want an outside party to give it a once over for me before i buy it sight-unseen. Looks like you might be my only hope here, so if you feel you have someone competent, please let me know. I would even pay someone for their time. Thanks man... talk to you soon maybe.