Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who's the dork who named the orange...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CK5, May 5, 2004.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Who\'s the dork who named the orange...

So I have to explain to my 3 year old that an apple is red and an orange is orange, not only is it a color but it is a fruit /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif, I'm willing to bet who ever named the orange an orange didn't have any kids. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Zach said "look Daddy an orange apple" I will have to work on this one a little. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    You don't realize how stupid some things in life are until you see them through the eyes of a child.

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Re: Who\'s the dork who named the orange...

Or how 'bout those damned yellow oranges?! Talk about confusing! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Having a 3-year-old in the house has a way of changing ones perspective.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. gmule

gmule 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So I have to explain to my 3 year old that an apple is red and an orange is orange, not only is it a color but it is a fruit /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif, I'm willing to bet who ever named the orange an orange didn't have any kids. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Zach said "look Daddy an orange apple" I will have to work on this one a little. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    You don't realize how stupid some things in life are until you see them through the eyes of a child.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL sounds like you have your hands full.

5. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

yep, young ones are fun...my 3 year old won't get off the computer since she found out how to work the mouse...

6. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

My neice is about 2 & 1/2. Her father told her that the farting sound was because she has a duck in her butt. Now everytime she farts, she has to make someone look for the duck. Now she wants to find other people's ducks. I can't wait til my son is old enough to warp.

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I can't wait til my son is old enough to warp.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Why I want kids /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif, oh yeah and that whole fatherhood and love and bringing something to the world thing, but mainly the warping little minds thing.

8. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Kids are great

9. cdh

cdh Registered Member

The other day my 3 year old daughter opened the bathroom door and discovered that dad stands to pee. So she figured that if it is good enough for dad it is good enough for her. She peed all over the front of the toilet and the floor. I about died laughing.

10. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Who's the dork who named the orange

[/ QUOTE ]

It was me...sorry /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My neice is about 2 & 1/2. Her father told her that the farting sound was because she has a duck in her butt. Now everytime she farts, she has to make someone look for the duck. Now she wants to find other people's ducks. I can't wait til my son is old enough to warp.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif sounds like something I'd tell my niece and nephew when they were younger.

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

My wife has to remind me quite often that Im their father not their trouble making best friend. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

wow, i thought i was the only one. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifmy 3 year old son is always in some kind of trouble with mom.she gets mad when i don't correct him all the time,like i told her i'm not going to be the punisher when i get home.and then hate it when i do get home.HE STILL REMEMBERS WHO'S TRUCK IS IN THE CK5 STICKER THOUGH /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif daddy-yes son? thats steves truck-i know. daddy-what honey- thats steves truck-your right.ETC.ETC. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

15. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Steve,

Welcome to fatherhood!! Aint it grand.

Well I got throught he whole orange/orange thing, got through the whole standing up to pee thing with my daughter. Got through the whole where do babie come from thing.

Steve and others that have met me and my wheeling buddie (My Son Joey) will only understand this statement. Especially Steve Watson, he will really get a kick on this comment.

Joey totally get just about everything about the blazer thing, but whoever invented the whole triple stick thing for the 205 should be shot. Hell, he finally understood the whole doubler thing, you know two shift levers, but when he saw the whole triple stick thing, WOOOOH, the questions have been flying since. Hell I can't get him to shut up. Questions, questions, questions....

Joey: So day explain the three levers again to me.
    Dad: Joey, High range Front, Low range rear, front range only...... You know Joey, all them shift levers they just look cool.
    Joey: But dad, Steve Watson from ORD had them when I was riding with him at Moab and he used his levers dad.
    Dad: Joey, I'm not Watson, I don't have all the levers.

Joey: But dad it's really cool to have all the levers, but I don't understand what the all do.
    Dad: Joey, did you just see that huge spyder on the trail, look over there.
    Joey: Were dad??

OMG, your day is comming Mr. Fox AKA Dad!!!!! That what we get when we start taking our kids wheeling at a young age.....

HA!!!!!

Rob

17. devilsquid

devilsquid Registered Member

I've got 3 kids, my son is 6 and two daughters 2 and 1, so I can definately relate!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Last winter I made the mistake of doing doughnuts in a snowy parking lot when my son was with me. Now everytime we pull into a parking lot he wants me to "do that spin thing" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't that the truth. I've got TWO 3 year olds....a boy and a girl. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

You know how hard its been to get my son to stand up to pee? He is home all day with his sister and mom and they sit DOWN to pee. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif He says that I pee "like a big boy" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I try to encourage him.....but only on rare occasions will he pee "like a big boy"! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

All in due time. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif