Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whos up for another badlands run this year?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Aug 18, 2004.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I've been having a blast at the badlands and I'd really like to make one more run this year before I put the truck away for the winter. It's going to take me a few weeks to get my HAD back from Jesse but once that is over I'd like to make one more weekend run.

Who's in for another run? What dates do you guys think?

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

how about a night run?

[ QUOTE ]
    September 11th, 2004 - The Trash Run, Badlands Offroad Park, Park clean up and Night Run, 10:00am till??? Pick up trash around the park in return for the opportunity to do a night run that evening. All you need to do is cruise the trails during the day and pick up any trash you see, bag it and bring it to the dumpster! Then that evening we get to go out on a night run at no charge! Only those that pick up trash can do the night run! I will step up and bring a box or two of burgers if someone can bring a grill? Maybe if every club brings something we can have a cookout while we wait for the sun to go down. Contact Chuck Pfleeger (4WTF) LETZGOGPN@aol.com or 765-358-3102 or 765-730-1035 cell. Please let me know if you are coming so I can plan for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    http://www.ifwda.com/2A_Calendar.htm

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm not so sure I'll have my driveshaft back by then, but if so, sure, if everyone else says yes, why not?

4. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    how about a night run?

[ QUOTE ]
    September 11th, 2004 - The Trash Run, Badlands Offroad Park, Park clean up and Night Run, 10:00am till??? Pick up trash around the park in return for the opportunity to do a night run that evening. All you need to do is cruise the trails during the day and pick up any trash you see, bag it and bring it to the dumpster! Then that evening we get to go out on a night run at no charge! Only those that pick up trash can do the night run! I will step up and bring a box or two of burgers if someone can bring a grill? Maybe if every club brings something we can have a cookout while we wait for the sun to go down. Contact Chuck Pfleeger (4WTF) LETZGOGPN@aol.com or 765-358-3102 or 765-730-1035 cell. Please let me know if you are coming so I can plan for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    http://www.ifwda.com/2A_Calendar.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you going to have something together for by then?
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifJ/K!

Anyways, I'd be up for another run this year. Actually I intend to do quite a bit more wheeling this year yet.

Just have to get the jeep ready.

5. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

Let's try and keep it in September, I will be gone on vacation for part of October.