Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who's up to go to Hollister Nov. 22&23???

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Nov 16, 2001.

Who\'s up to go to Hollister Nov. 22&23???

My Friends and I are trying to put together a little wheeling trip to Hollister Thanksgiving weekend the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving (22/23). We are going down to Hollister Friday getting there areound 12pm wheel all day, then bbq/drink friday night, and when we get around to getting up the next day we are going to wheel all Sat. If anyone is up to go let me know. We are going reguardless but the more the marrier. You can e-mail me or just come up and say high down there. I drive a 1980 K20 4" lift with 35" BFG MT's, my truck is silver and blue. My friend will be down there with me, he drives a 1988 GMC Jimmy, it's stock right now because he just got it and it's dark blue and silver with a Kayline softtop. Let me know if you are going to go so we could possiably meet up. We are still waiting on the weather, but if all is good we are going for sure. Look forward to seeing you there.

If it aint Chevy it aint worth anything.