Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who's your fav NASCAR driver?????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Apr 24, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i see bubba ray likes mike like me.#15 :D who do you like????

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yup. My list includes:

Junior.

Waltrip. Always been a fan of his, but haven't been too vocal about it. But after catching him on the Speed show this past week with his attire and the post race interview last night, this guy needs more vocal supporters.

Marlin.

Rusty Wallace.

Mark Martin.

Jarrett.

Carl Edwards, about the only young guy that I pull for. He has spirit.

Harvick.

Jeff and Ward Burton. Hopefully Ward gets a ride soon, I miss his interviews.

Robby Gordon, though I think he should reign in the ego a little cause I don't think he'll make it on his own.

Kenny Wallace, the guy is a nut.

Kenny Schrader.

Tony Stewart.

Those are the guys that I pull for. The guys that I would like to see in the wall every weekend is a short list, but Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch, those two are just about asshats.

3. boggerless

i'm with ya.did you watch the race last night?

4. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Jeff gordan all the way :D
    The one I hate the most is Tony stewart :grin:

5. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waltrip

Harvick

Stewart

But, they'll never be, another #3.....

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yup. I was pulling for Mikey to win. I was getting pissed at the BS coverage FOX was giving us showing the back of the pack while we had a decent race at the end. Then the interview by Mikey after the race, that was classic........ :D

7. boggerless

hell yea,do you remember when mike was upside down??MAN he was pissed,"just flip the car over" he said. he was mad when all they wanted to do was cut the safetybelts. :laugh:

8. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Jr
    Mikey
    Harvick
    Schrader ( he needs a real car too )
    Stewart ( we need bad boys )
    Martin
    Wallace
    Most underdogs

If Jr has a bad day or DNF's , I pull for the next guy .

One day I hope to see an THE PETTY's back on top of their game . They have the money , but can't find themselves again .

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yup. Sometimes I wonder about him. When I watch the Speed show on Mondays, he's just laid back, not a care in the world. When he races, he comes off like that also. Last night, he's the only one driving on the outside and he stayed there all night long. Just kind of hanging around and BOOM, there he is............ :D

I think, and I'm not sure about this, but I think they are not getting the support from Dodge that the Everham group is. You know, Kyle finished, what 5th a few weeks ago. I really don't think he has the talent that dad does and he's maybe just out there because that is what he does, but all of that doesn't matter cause that Victory Junction deal he started ****ing rocks and that shows what kind of true human being he is.

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Cale Yarborough

[​IMG]

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

11. boggerless

sweet pic GOOBER :grin:

12. boggerless

my younger brother is a KENSITH fan."i can't spell".he always says WALTRIP sucks, he's always in the middle 20.mike does win and at least is consistant. :bow: :laugh: :laugh:

13. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I could of swore Mikey hit the wall going into turn 4 at the end ( well looked like it from my seat just before turn 3 :D ) .

Petty is a good guy , he just didn't flourish after his first few seasons . It is shame about the factory support , you'd think with the amount of winsd and titles won with Mopar stuff that they would be right there .

They should of went Chevy , and the Kings brother should still be building the motors ( I don't care if the 200 win motor was slightly too large ) :grin:

14. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

My favorite drivers are

Dale Earnhardt
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Michael Waltrip
    Kevin Harvick
    Elliot Sadler
    Burton Boys

Basically anybody who drives for DEI or RCR and anybody from Virginia gets my vote

I like Kenny Wallace and Mark Martin just because they are funny

I dont like Tony Stewart, Kurt Busch, I dont mind Jeff Gordon really. Shane Hmeil (drives TrimSpa in Busch Series) is a major douche bag as well...

So whos going to the Richmond race in a few weeks...

15. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Sr
    Jr
    Thats all

16. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Michael Waltrip is my favorite. The guy can drive, he's funny as heck, and he mentions his sponsors, which a lot of guys don't do.

I like Junior a lot too. The kid's got a lot on his shoulders, but he can drive. I think when he learns to communicate about setups and what the car is doing, he'll be as dominant as his dad was.

I also root for Kevin Harvick and Tony Stewart. Tony can drive anything.

The only ford guy I like is Mark Martin. I like the Petty organization too, but mainly because Richard was a childhood hero of mine, and Kyle is a good man that' I'd like to see have success. Kyle can't drive for crap though.

I also Like Bobby Labonte.

Least favorites are the hendrick team ( all of 'em) , biffle, busch, and the zero personality twins, kenseth and newmann.

Loved the pic of Cale Yarborough.. I always tell people that I remember when the closest thing NASCAR got to national exposure was whan Cale appeared on the dukes of hazzard. THAT was some quality TV.

Tom

17. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Waltrip as well. I like the fact that he usually manages to do good with what he has... even if the car is just not running good or set up well. He also usually manages to stay out of trouble.. and if he's being honestly beat by someone.. I think they know that they don't have to expect a "dirty move" from him.. which speaks volumes in my book. He races clean.. and when he does win, he earns it.

Now, if he's too far out of contention to win.. and JR has a chance, then I want to see JR win. But when they are running together, I always cheer for Waltrip.

18. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Mr. Michael Waltrip all the way.

On a side note. Even though Tony Stewart can be a bit dubious he really can drive anything you put him behind the wheel of very well. It's just when he's struggling with a car does the dark side of Tony rear it's ugly head.

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

You know, I don't mind Tony's hair temper. He seems to do pretty good and when someone gets into his face, he doesn't back down. The one big thing I like about him, and this is a reason why I like Schrader also is that very few of these big time guys, Harvick is another one to a lesser extent and Junior also, but Tony and Schrader are the two biggest ones that pull this, is they race anywhere, anytime. Even though they are in the premiere series, they race the little dirt tracks that draw what, a few hundred, thousand people.

20. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

ya when they come to Infinion, there is a world of outlaws track real cose by, Tony, I have heard thet Jr. goes to but diddent see him, and i saw gordon there to, and i hear some others go to. they got to race on thet track after their stuff is done on sat., night.
    pretty cool IMHO
    Oh i like Jr. Sr.RIP, and Tony, i like how he is who he is he dosent put up a show for the cameras.