Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whose arriving when at 81-80Campground?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MudNurI, Aug 4, 2002.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

As the topic says- whose arriving at what time Friday ?

Trailer is ready, cleaned the quads, checked fluids today, serviced the truck last week, washed it waxed it, washed sleeping bags, double checked tent, found camping lights, bought bug spray,

We plan on leaving Friday morning at 9, according to Rand Mcnally, it should take us 5 1/2 hours. That's without the trailer, so probably will take us about 6...I'm thinking we will arrive about 3pm.....

Our route is as follows
    I-91 from Vt, to Hartford, CT
    Hop to I-84 in Hartford
    I think 84 meets 81 in near WILKES-BARRE
    down 81 to the 81-80 rv park

Anyone coming from this way??? We will be driving the Duramax- pewter with 4 real doors ....marron quad trailer on the back, NH license plates.....

Brandy

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

You will be coming down north of me, I will be taking I-80 west to 81. I will be leaving as early as possible on Friday morning. If anyone else is taking I-80 west shoot me an email and we can meet up or just look for a brown & tan jimmy with no doors, tailgate or top. Later.

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I am planning to leave sometime Friday morning. Mighty Mouse is not going to make the trip. I just sealed it's fate today. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif Mini Mouse now has a Catco Converter and a Flowmaster Cat Back system on it. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Donna said I am not allowed to drive Mighty Mouse without exhaust on it, but it does sound good like that. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Yeah it sounds good...if your deaf. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I think he's out to get the world or something. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif Or at least the biggest noise violation ticket possible. Mine sounds better though. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Brandy....not sure how many are actually going to be at this site. I have heard that several are going to a campground down the road called Red Ridge. Oh well....no big deal.

5. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Donna,-

That's too bad about people staying at a different campground. Would have been cool to have everyone in the same place! Oh-Well, we can always go make lots of noise at that campground, and when everyone gets in trouble, at least we have a place to sleep! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

my back takes quite a beating quad riding, so I more than likely will be kind of mellow saturday night....now Friday, well, let's just say- that's a different story!.....

Brandy

6. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

I'll be leaving here around 3pm or so on Friday. So, I'll get there from 7 to 8pm, depending on traffic. Not sure exactly what route yet, but I'm leaving around rush hour so...

Wayne, what happened to Mighty Mouse? What needed to be done? Sucks it won't be there for some real wheeling...it's been built up for so long but never saw any real action....
    Boss

7. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I swapped the 400/205 in and by the looks of it I blew the rear main seal out. I had about 15 miles on it when it did that. I drove it home and she was pissing pretty good. I decided then with having the 90 and needing to get it ready for inspection that parking mine would be wise now. Don't fret though since now it is going to get completely tore down and built. I am going to do it the way I wanted to from the beginning. I hate it that it will not be there this year but there is going to be other times. I am going to try and have mine back out this year but most likely it will be the spring of next year.

8. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Wow! Sucks to hear. Oh well. Good luck. See you on Fri.
    Boss