Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

whose kids play PS2?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MudNurI, Dec 27, 2002.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

The 6 year old got John a DVD for christmas, and last night he "upgraded" to a PS2, he got Grand Theft Auto, and we got the kids Tarzan...they have both the game boy color, and advanced, and have about 15 games for those, but whose kids play PS2, and what kids games are "simple" to play?

We were going to get the X-box, but that seems more adult oriented,,,the controls are huge, and the games seemed more invovled, and "violent" (for lack of a better word)..

the kids are 5 and 6..

Brandy

2. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

I have 2 boys 3 and 7 and my 7 year old is the only one who really plays it. We have a game called Jak and Daxter that he really likes and its pretty easy for him to play. We also have Jeremy McGrath Supercross and ATV Off-Road fury that he likes alot. We have also played Shrek and Simpsons Road Rage and they seem like good games for kids.

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Mine actually play alot of PS1 games on the PS2...Spyro, Casper, Frogger, Tony Hawk1. On PS2 Tony Hawk 3 & 4, Jax & Daxter, Sly Cooper, Need 4 Speed 2, Rayman Arena, Grand Turismo. The 8 year old also plays Medal of Honor, High Heat 2003 and Red Faction 2. They both play Red Faction 1 in multiplayer as a team. And my new favorite to play is SOCOM.

About the only game I wont get is GTA3...I love it but I dont want them playing it. Most games we rent first and play at night to see if they are OK for the kids.