Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why Accidents Can Be Fun

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sitting here at the house for lunch after working traffic control about 5 miles away from the house. Some enlightening thoughts I had while out on the highway.

Every accident, we get to yell at at least one person for having a moment of idiotic stupidity while operating a motor vehicle and we get at least one question which the only correct answer is "here's your sign."

:D :D :D

2. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

haha ha ha-haha

3. gibby2268

gibby2268 1/2 ton status

I tend to do most of my yelling not while working an accident, but when directing traffic at an accident scene...all those stoopid rubberneckin mfers, trying to look to see if they can see some blood and not lookin at me standing in the middle of the friggin road wearing an stoopid friggin orange vest, yelling at them tryin to get their attention before they run me over..:angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
    Can you tell what I spent some time doing today?:crazy:

4. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

glad you arent like the morons they have for officers here... dark out, traffic light working fine, and lights out on his car, parked in the middle of the road, and directing traffic without a light, at a traffic light that works! yelled at me... i yelled back and told him he should put on a bright vest if he plans to stand in the middle of a perfect operating intersection without a light...
    moron...