Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why are there only 4 69-72 websites in the K5 MEMBER DIRECTORY?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 72Blazerod, Nov 17, 2000.

1. 72Blazerod

72Blazerod 1/2 ton status

I was just wondering why so few first generation sites? I am one of them and I have a feeling that there are many more of us out there. Let's sign up.

72Blazerod

http://72blazerod.coloradok5.com

2. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

I want a first gen Blazer someday.. Perhaps by next year.. I'll head to New Mexico or Arizona to find one..
    There are a s-load of first gen Blazers around here in the Austin area..
    Business cards !!! Hmm.. we'll have to print some up.. I know there was a question about it not to long ago..

http://www.rocko.coloradok5.com

3. bushwacker

bushwacker Registered Member

Well blazerod, I have a 72 K5, but have not had much time to set up a site. Most of my pics are from the first build up about 10 yrs ago and I was waiting to get some newer pics of the slowly progressing current work. Just a little time and I should be able to get started on my site.The older pics are cool but I didn't think that anyone would be interested in them.

4. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Make that three. Mine's messed up. I changed my password a while back and it didnt work, and when I tried to request a new one it said there was no record of my acount. I tried emailing Northsky but that was pointless. I'll try again some time. I also have IE 5.0 and Northsky's page builder doesnt work, and I dont have the time to learn HTML so I have to find some way to go back to IE 4.0 before I can make a new one. </font color=blue>

5. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I was the one that posted about the cards....
    I made something in Word...if you would like it send me an email and I will forward it to you. You use the Avery business Cards and they come out looking great on my crappy printer!!!
    SK-15@home.com

SK-15
    J**P...it's whats for dinner!
    http://SK-15.coloradok5.com

6. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

I plan on making a web site soon. But this may take a while, as I barely learned how to post pics about a week ago. You can see my rig now though( what pics I have) if you do a post search. It's pics of 1hihum. Besides, I plan on doin' some work on it soon, and I'll be taking some pics then. SO how do I go about getting one started?

[​IMG]

7. blazin72

blazin72 1/2 ton status

Blazer rod
    I have a sight but its underconstruction I have pics but I am working on it.
    I still dont know how you guys get your pictures on this page or your web address so people can see it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Blazin 72

8. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

Well, It's a '73, but there are only a few of those also. There would be one more, but I have IE5.x and can't do the page. I'm not going through the trouble of changing to 4.x just to post a homepage on Northsky.

Cruisin in my '73.

9. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

I posted my photos at photo point.com. you can get an acount for free, and you can send your pics to the site a few ways. once they recieve your pics, you can dislay them here. Each pic has its own addy, so you can dislay one, orany number if you want. Just go to http://photopoint.com [​IMG]

[​IMG]