Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why are those same two posts at the top?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TX Mudder, Dec 11, 2001.

1. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

Steve, why are those same two posts at the top? The ones about the December giveaway and about the giveaway.
    You get plenty of views by just being Mr. Colordok5. I know I check out just about all the post I see with your name on it because you're don't post a lot of BS.
    I just don't see why it's at the top when there haven't been any replies.
    By the way, I don;t need a sweat shirt - Christmas here is usually shorts weathers ;)
    -- Mike

<font color=blue> Married to a woman who understands the need for <font color=orange>Hugger Orange. [​IMG] <font color=blue>

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

He set it so that they are up there that way everyone can see about those two things!! Just a cool feature he is using!

<font color=green>[​IMG]1977 K5 GETTIN IT AWN[​IMG]</font color=green>
    BUILT NOT BOUGHT

3. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Because Steve is 'Director of Global Expansion.'

But really - Steve is doing promotional activities so he doesn't lose money running this site. The posts are there for maximum exposure. Some people log on and off really quick and do not get the chance to go back a few pages to see posts that are not getting replies bringing them back to 'top.'

Dave

Horn Broken... Watch For Finger.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Daves-Pics>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Daves-Pics</a>

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yeah, what Dave said and buy a sweatshirt anyway baby is hungry.

Steve

Director of Global Expansion