Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why Condoms Come in Boxes of 3, 6, or 12.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 7, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Mar 30, 2002
    Why Condoms Come in Boxes of 3, 6, or 12.

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the
    boy asks, "What are these Dad?" To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms,
    son...Men use them to have safe sex." "Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. "Yes, I've heard of that in health
    class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package." The dad
    replies, "Those are for high school boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday." "Cool" says
    the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?" "Those are for college men." the dad
    answers. "Two for Friday, Two for Saturday, and Two for Sunday."

"WOW!? exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pac.

With a sigh, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for

This guy walks into a bar and 2 steps in he realizes it's a gay bar. He says oh what the heck I really
    want a drink. When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the customer, "What's the name of your

The customer says." look pal all I want is a drink then I'll be gone."

The gay waiter says" I'm sorry, but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your penis." Mine
    for instance is called NIKE for the slogan 'JUST DO IT.' That guy down there at the end calls his
    Snickers, 'cause it really satisfies.

The customer looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him to think it over for a minute, and that
    he'll be right back. So the customer looks over to the man on his right and says "Hey fella what's
    the name of your Penis?" The man replies "TIMEX-It takes a licking and keeps on ticking." A little
    shaken by this the man looks over to his left and says 'what's the name of your penis Buddy?' The
    man proudly exclaims.."FORD, 'cause Quality is job one!" then he adds with a wink" Have you
    driven a Ford lately?" Now the guy is really shaken up. The bartender comes back and says "So
    what's the name of your penis? " The customer says" SECRET now give me my DAMN BEER."
    The bartender begins to pour the beer, but with a puzzled look asks "Why SECRET?" the
    customer says....... "Because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT