Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why did the chicken cross the road (ck5.com style...)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ncbloodhound, Sep 24, 2004.

1. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

Thought I would put a colorado k5 spin on the this post:
    http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1202103&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

BAJA BLAZER posted the chicken question in the forum above...

Here are the answers I thought of..

THE QUESTION:
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

k5james:
    I don't know but if he crosses the border his !@#$@!#$ is mine!

Shaggy:
    Well you see the chicken crossed the road to evolve <insert copy and pasted 'scientific' crap here> blah blah

Timmay:
    Cause she has a date with me
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

ncBloodhound:
    John Kerry is a poser, and so is the chicken!

Post up what you think other members would say..
    This is all in good fun. No one get pissy and start flamin... I even poked fun at myself.

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Fumes..
    Cause I was trying to molest it /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

84gmcjimmy:
    Do you mean an actual chicken? I'm confused.

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

muddysub:
    because it was riding a sik quad! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

RJ:
    Death to the chicken! /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

6. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

RessurectionJoe:
    There calling it from the shadows on the other side of the road lurked an ancient one, suddenly the chicken decided he could not dispatch this creature with his trusty sidearm and fled in terror.

7. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Fumes
    Because He was bringing me some Jack Daniels.

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Stave: What? A chicken? How many...... OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

9. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

84_CHEVY_K10:

"The chicken crossed the road because I told him to, and I'm never wrong about anything."

BigOrange90Jimmy:

"Cuz I was chasin it with a weed eater and a tub of Cool Whip."

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Boy am I gonna get it for this
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    RJ - CHICKEN! WHERE??? (Large caliber pistol out trying to get a bead on said feathered creature)

Stave - running after chicken yelling "no RJ don't you do it, I luv this chicken"

unclematty - to get away from the 34 wheeled truck screaming towards it at 75mph /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

GIk5 - worthless freakin outacontrol truck drivers trying to kill a helpless chicken! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifj/k man /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

yeah WTH
    Canmore - that's it! no more chickens! I'm lockin it, J/K( I couldn't help myself)

k5james - If that chicken makes it over on this side , I'll arrest it and have it deported!

chevyfumes -" chicken!" (dropping the goat) "I aint had me no poultry yet! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

shaggy - " the Gallus domesticas, commonly refered to as a chicken...blah,blah, blah...ect,ect,ect...and as a side note my significant other is giving birth as we speak to our first human offspring! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Batman - Holy KFC robin! did you see that ? It had feathers , and wait where is ck5 sending me now???? CRAP! I don't want to go there!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    84 chevy k10 - because it is a stupid chicken and screw anybody that doesn't agree with me
    did I miss anybody??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

At least I'm the star of nearly every post in this thread. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

84gmcjimmy: whats a chicken?
    whats a road?
    do i have to cross?

Timmay: the chicken crossed because he ....

The "timmay fan club pres" guy:(jac6695) no your wrong thats not why the chicken crossed your such a dumb ass, why are you so stupid. blah blah blah

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Did I mention ,I just finished my chicken coop...I'm gonna know the answer to this riddle tomorrow when I get some chicken poon, I mean layers, I mean pullllltree, ahh skip it... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

14. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    muddysub:
    because it was riding a sik quad!

[/ QUOTE ] LMAO!!!

15. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I just had to give you a little hell man... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Timmay: "I don't really care, any of you guys that do need to have your heads examined."
    ----
    Fumes: ...[I'm still /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif at this one: "chicken!" (dropping the goat) "I aint had me no poultry yet!"]
    ----
    Z3PR: "i doughnt noe" ...[sorry Paul, I know it's gotten much better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif]
    ----
    84gmcjimmy: "it's not work or kid friendly"
    ----
    Bubba Ray: "cause the [censored] chicken union's makin it too hard for the regular chicken to work on his side. I just finished a night with these [censored] chickens all thinkin they own the road. Chickens on both sides of the road need to have a nice, warm cup of STFU."
    ----
    Landsmasher: "Chicken threads are ok, but the trucking thread is locked?? And the ONLY reason chickens are crossing the road is to get away from the side they're on, they don't care what's on the other side!"
    ----
    Newyorkin: "He probably got a good quote on the other side. I wouldn't recommend he go, though, they'll probably screw him once he's already over there."
    ----
    Muddytazz: "pad" [or was it-> "/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif"
    ----
    Mudhog: "I'll download the video of him crossing and edit some metallica into it"
    ----
    Canmore: "CK5 is a family site, keep it clean, lads. If there's enough interest, we can get a chicken-crossing calendar going for next year."
    ----
    mtn burb: "We all like to cross roads, but crossing safety starts BEFORE your next crossing. Chickens being free to cross roads is one of the freedoms our country was founded on, and it's our duty to uphold that freedom!"
    ----
    Jekbrown: " [ QUOTE ]
    THE QUESTION:
    Why did

[/ QUOTE ]
    I wouldn't ask why myself, and I think you're pretty wierd for asking, but I'll defend your right to ask.

[ QUOTE ]
    the chicken cross the road?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Name one chicken that crossed a road in this country."
    ----
    Stickseler: "Actually, he crossed due to a booming economy and 20% more feed, with only .5% in production output for both sides of the road."
    ----
    K5James: "The side he was on was weak on homeland security, hates unions, and has a lower IQ. Howard Stern said, he might be just a teeeeeeny bit biased."
    ----
    RJ: "Death to the chicken and all it's spawn. I pulled over and helped a chicken cross the road once. It wouldn't buy my 1911, though."
    ----
    gjk5: "Chickens think they own the road. They just start crossing when they see you coming, and they act like they don't even know when they leave feathers on the road."
    ----
    backcountry: "I can't tolerate unprofessional chickens crossing the road in uniform. I've even yelled at them for acting like fools when they cross, presenting a bad image of chickens."
    ----
    jjlaughner: "Maybe he was looking for a job."
    ----
    hi pinion: "he probly saw some awesome water flow and wanted to control it. Controlling the flow of water is an ART."
    ----
    Goober: "Why did the chicken cross the road"
    ----
    Boggerless: "It's cool, bro, that chicken RAN across the road /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif"

Ok, bloody mary mix might get a splash of tequila in a minute...
    All just goofing off guys, please nobody get all mad. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifAnd on the 8th day God just kinda gave up and made everything taste like chicken... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Shaggy - The chicken didn't cross the road, The earth rotated on it's axis, beneath it. It was simply stepping, to mantain it's location. It is now in the Oklahoma panhandle.

Rezzy Joe - Come to the orical .. feathered one. Crossover... purge thyself of the mundane
    ... bathe in the batter... crimson red... your sweet lifesblood must flow. Die Varmit! I'm eating a sandwhich. Silly rabbit. To hell with you... dark breathren... The rock is your pillow, earth your blanket... sleep. I have vanquished the chicken... dawn shall show me, a new man. Bitterness accompanies me... I weald my sorrow like a samurai .... guilt, complexity, hatred are my stones. I throw them at you... die. What are you looking at?! Go from me... I am exhaulted.

(sorry RJ, it does not do you justice, but you get the idea /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif)

I have not been around here long enough to really get to know everyone, but I was at ORC when RJ & Shaggy were stil lthere pretty regular. So, that's why I chose them to pick on.. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

19. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

dremu:

No no no. That's a 1974 chicken (really, the best year, but I'll accept any 1973-75 chicken as they're full convertible [to what, turkeys?]) You half-cab chicken guys don't know what you're missing.

You can look up your chicken on the chicken brochures page (shameless self-plug.)

And btw, I just bought this cool crewcab chicken.

-- A

20. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I guess I could take a shot at myself...

TxFiremanK5 - I used to have a few chickens. They were not modified too much, but they all ran well. If i wanted to cross the road with one, it would have gotten me there and back... and with good mpg too. I finally got tired of them, and bought a newer body styled chicken. After a few years without my SFA chickens, I started missing them. So, I have recently bought an 89 chicken, and I'm currently in the process of buying the add on's to beef it up. I hope all the good roads are not closed, before I get it to the point that I can cross 'em. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif