Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why do i do this?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big83chevy4x4, May 26, 2004.

1. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

im getting my truck ready for the dunes this weekend. i get it almost done, then before i do, i start something else that puts my truck out of comition till i get it done.

like today for some reason i desided to cut my floor and rockers out. im sure ill get it done in time, but why do i do it? i didn't need to do it now, but i did it any way. the floor was rusted out preaty bad and the rockers were almost gone (front 12" was completely gone, top and sides)

2 weeks ago i desided to clock my tcase. i had the stuff and then when i get it tore apart i realize i may not get it done in time. i started on wednesday, i needed my truck for sunday to haul my bike to the races. i ended staying up till 4am saturday hooking my exhaust up so i wouldn't go deaf by the open headers. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

before that, i was fixing the tailgate hinges on my truck, before i drilled the last hole for the hinge, i desided to fix the rust in the bed floor in that corner of the box. it was the only spot that needed it but, but i didn't NEED to do it to get the hinges on.

maybe i need a job so im not thinkning about my truck all the time, well that wouldn't help, but i wouldn't have the time to do these things at the spur of the moment. maybe i like the rush of trying to get something done before a deadline. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

I have that problem only worse. When I realize it's not going to be done in time, I stop working on it and do more fun stuff until after the trip I was supposed to have it ready for.

3. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have that problem only worse. When I realize it's not going to be done in time, I stop working on it and do more fun stuff until after the trip I was supposed to have it ready for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, thats the same thing i do.